SRS Anybody wanna interpret this dream, although a little vague?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by CopenKagan, Apr 9, 2005.

1. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

OK, I dont know recall how the dream started so I will start with what I remember.

I was in this girl I used to date's apartment (although she lived with her parents when I dated her). Anyway, I was standing in the middle of her living room and she said "You know you should have always told me you liked me." She then proceeded to walk up to me and give me a kiss.

We hugged for a minute then I left. When I left I went to one of my old friend's houses. But he went to California for 2 years (just like in real life) but his little brother was there and we hung out.

The girl that kissed me called my cell phone and asked me if I wanted to come up, so I immediately went home and got myself looking nice and started driving back to her place and I just drove seemingly never ending.

Then I got woken up by someone calling my cell phone, so I don't know where it would have gone past then.

2. SpaMan

SpaMan Mind over matter.

First part deals with thoughts of your old girlfriend, I think that's pretty normal in dreams if you had some kind of connection with her. Maybe you subconciously miss her, or you havent gotten laid in awhile and your mind is giving you a little taste of the past.

Then the whole "never ending" drive could mean that you feel, or you are going in a direction that's getting you nowhere. Might not have anything to do with this girl specifically as dreams are vague like that.

Dreams are kinda hard to interpret if you dont know the person at all though. :dunno:

3. bacdo

bacdo New Member

so, I have to ask, do you a) doubt yourself in certain instances? and b) feel despaired?/ depressed?

4. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Both. :hs:

5. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

I never kissed her, we went out on 2 dates and she just wasn't feeling me I guess. :hs:

6. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter