GUN Anybody play BF2? (Gun control debate)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by reman, Mar 8, 2007.

1. reman

reman New Member

http://realitymod.com/forum/t17223-new-gun-ban.html

I'm tired off telling these guys that gun control is bad. I need backup if you wanna help.:x:

cliffs: Guy posts about HR 1022, then pro gun people are like its not constitutional, etc....then wave of pussy anti-gunners come in.

2. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

no, my pc wont' run it :sad2:

3. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

So, these are anti-gun people that are playing BF2? That does stand for battle field 2 doesn't it? (I'm not big on computer games:o)

4. reman

reman New Member

Yes it does. :)

I just find it contradicting to them because they act all tacticool and are hardcore airsofters, but are afraid of guns. :coolugh:

5. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

Oh, the irony...

6. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Most kids haven't seen enough of the real world to fully appreciate that they're on their own and responsible for themselves yet. Many adults aren't either, but I think the demographic of bf2 covers the young and dumb mostly.

In that thread you have people bragging about australians being forced to vote or be fined, talking about terminal ballistics while clearly having no idea what they're talking about, quoting thoroughly debunked statistics, elitists bragging about they are capable of handling weapons but others are too stupid to use them, and a person bragging that since europe has been hitler free for a whopping 60 years we should no longer need to worry that a government might turn corrupt and oppress people.

Sadly I don't think most people will ever wake up and realize that they're responsible for themselves and the best men and countries can turn bad. Hopefully in time they will.

7. Gimik

Gimik New Member

They won't wake up on their own, no. They can be woken up by someone else however, and it won't be pretty.

8. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

BF2 is the best game ever created.

9. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

No offense to the OP, but I kind of assumed the people playing the game would be around what you described.

10. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

It would be a lot better if it didn't take 6 torso shots from an M4 to kill them. Or if the machine guns weren't so rediculously inaccurate when you're standing up. I ran up right beind a sniper on the ground, I had an RPK, I aimed down the sights, I was aiming right at him, practically point blank range, but I saw all my bullets hitting all around him, but none actually hit him. Then while I'm holding down the trigger then entire time, he's able to turn around and kill me. I was pissed.

11. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

Well, think about what it took to yank you out of Condition White. It takes a liberal (haha) application of fear. An actual entrance into fight or flight mode. How often does that happen? Not often, thank God.

12. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

PWND burst fire ftw