A&P Anybody make some good overlay photos?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by AmosBanks, Mar 1, 2009.

1. AmosBanks

AmosBanks New Member

I finally got around to reading my manual and I discovered the overlay function. I tried a couple times with no good results. I suppose most people here use Photoshop, but it was cool to see that photos can be combined in-camera. Post your overlay shots if you got 'em!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  2. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

lol, i read through my new d90's manual earlier today and saw that. i messed around with it a little, but the object i used wasn't solid afterwards. kind of see-through. :dunno:

3. AmosBanks

AmosBanks New Member

Yeah, the D80 manual has two sample photos. One is a Ferris wheel shot at night with a large dark area at the right. The second object is something else shot at night with a large dark area to the left. I guess those are the only kind of photos to merge...

4. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

in the d90's manual its got a picture of what looks like the inside of a diner with a woman in 3 different spots. its a small picture and in b/w so its hard to tell if she looks solid or not, but she appears to be solid. but they don't go into much detail about how its done or tips or tricks or anything, just tell you how to set it up and thats it.