COMIC Anybody know where I can order the Original Initial D sets?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Buick Muscle, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Buick Muscle

Buick Muscle Guest

Anybody know where I can find the original Intial D stage 2 and Stage 3? Like what you find in the Anime shops and not the Tokyo Pop rip. I heard too many bad things about it. :ugh: doesn't seem to have it?
  2. iZero

iZero Guest

1) There is no Camero in the series.
    2) eBay
  3. Buick Muscle

Buick Muscle Guest

1) :fawk:

2) Thanks, I found some stuff and I ordered the Box set.
  4. kza

kza Guest

The Tokyopop version has both the original and the remix version, so you're not missing out on much. Besides, the R1 version looks a lot better for the 1st stage than the HK version. I guess the 2nd stage would be fine for HK, because it actually looks really sharp. I wouldn't get the HK version of the 3rd stage though. Mine looks full screen when it's suppose to be widescreen so the aspect ratio is all messed up.
  5. Buick Muscle

Buick Muscle Guest

Apparently, word is that alot of the "risque" stuff got tossed out in the Tokyo Pop edition, even some of the Japanese subtitles were edited.

So thats a big reason why I went for the Japanese version,
  6. TypeSDragoon

TypeSDragoon Guest

Stages > Acts

japan corner store
  7. Akira714

Akira714 New Member

Oct 29, 2003
    The "classic" version on the Tokyopop DVD is still not true to the origional. They still edited content in the subititles. Here's an example, in the origional Natuki says "You've seen all of me". In the Toykopop subtitles it says "You've seen me in a swimsuit." Also the Hk version quality depends on what company it's from.