Anybody know if The Mystery Method book. .

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by XJ3B, Jan 7, 2008.

1. XJ3B

XJ3B wat

is the same as The Venusian Arts Handbook?

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, it's the same thing.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

ross jeffries book is better

4. XJ3B

XJ3B wat

eh, Ross Jeffries seems a bit outdated.

Mystery's book is like 11 dollars. I hear lots of stuff about VAH, but I am not a fan of ebooks. I like having something I can hold and take with me and stuff.

I have so far DYD and the res of David Deangelo's ebooks, Advanced Series on CD, the Game, and a Carlos Xuma ebook.

5. Yuppy

the process for meeting girls really cant get outdated. . .

6. XJ3B

XJ3B wat

true

also, anybody know which is the most active pua forum?

mASF?

7. Yuppy

i have no idea.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

The Mystery Method book that you can buy in the store is like a revamped version of the VAH. I think. And then there's "Magic Bullets". Or maybe his store book is a revamped version of Magic Bullets. I can't remember.

There are some books on filesharing sites that are called "the Mystery Method" but they're not the book you can buy in the store. I don't know what it is... it's long, but it's not the store book... and it's not VAH or MB, either :dunno:

9. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

the Mystery Method book you can buy in stores is basically a mildly modified version of the venusian arts handbook ebook released by Mystery and the Venusian Arts company. Magic Bullets is an ebook released by the company that mystery is no longer a part of (The Mystery Method - which i think is changing their name soon) that retains the MM structure but adds A LOT of shit that isn't available in the VAH and is well worth reading if just for the chapter on phone game alone (fucking BRILLIANT ass shit).

anyone who says ross jeffries is useful is a complete retard or just joking (please tell me you're joking yuppy)

rsd is the most active forum but if you're looking for technical/tactical knowledge then that's probably not the right place to go as they're all about "no-game game" just being fun and pushing... which is cool and works but quite simply isn't as consistent as structured game

ugh seriously, ross jeffries lol? that dude is a fucking retard; how can you make a dating system that makes no emphasis on acting cool or even... NORMAL lol.

viper shut up lol, that you don't know how to benefit from the pickup books is more of a reflection of you than it is of the books, jesus

10. Yuppy

it works well. but you have to combine it with the assholes guide to handling chicks.

its not all useful but its definately not all worthless; you dont have to act cool or act any way at all you just have to be confident.

11. Yuppy

i liked it too kuz it was such a small short book and an easy read

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

RSD helped me the most with inner game. Specifically, Tyler Durden's "Foundations" program.

As ware_ru said, MM is structured. Do x, y, z, pick up chick. RSD is more about realizing that you are able to be successful with women. He still gives techniques, but it's not structured like MM. God that was a horrible description. Nevermind.

edit - I guess it's like, I went into MM expecting to be taught a formula, and I was. I went into RSD expecting to be taught a formula, and I wasn't. But he would describe things and I would be like "omg, I know exactly what he's talking about." For example, his explanation of "being congruent." I had observed that throughout my life but never quantified it until I heard Tyler talk about it... now I identify it constantly (especially incongruency). So before if I was doing something and looking like a douche I'd be like "wow... I feel weird right now... wtf?" but now I'd be like "holy shit, this isn't working because I'm totally not congruent with this image I'm trying to present."

13. XJ3B

XJ3B wat

Ross Jeffries just seems like an old grumpy man.

What about The Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss? Anybody read that?

edit: checked out RSDnation.com didnt like the forum layout. I like how theattractionforums and mASF have separate sections for different topics, not just one big forum

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  14. NCS

NCS Active Member

mASF scared me when i checked it out a year ago or so. all the big name forums are pretty active, and have different attitudes, so see what fits you.

i've said it before and i'll say it again, MM is a detailed structure (theres a friggin flow chart in there) and is excellent as a troubleshooting reference but when i tried to completely follow the structure to the letter (as a test) i just ended up stumbling because without calibration, nothign will work.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I forgot, is Ross Jeffries the NLP guy?

16. Victoriono

Victoriono New Member

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

The books are great for head knowledge on women and to make you realize that you need to change your old supplicating ways (and as such I recommend people reading them).

But if you read these books thinking you're going to walk away some guru on women you are only fooling yourself. If you read these books and try to use the canned openers, you are only fooling yourself. If you read these books and use them to take action, then you will have discovered the secret behind these books.

Whatever you do, don't fucking pay money for this shit. Jesus. Find them for free somewhere.

18. Yuppy

yea he was but thats not all it was in his book.

19. Yuppy

subliminal things that help you up your game once you have it

20. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Viper, once again, we know for a fact that all your problems with pua material is because there is a problem with YOU, not the material. why do you keep reeling off the same nonsense all the time?

21. giz

giz Active Member

yes

22. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Some of you guys are like religious zealots when you argue about PUA stuff.

23. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I am trying to figure out who the PUA guys are, you could probably list a few.

24. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'm partially a PUA supporter.

I support them for knowledge and for learning what BAD things you are doing.

I don't support canned openers or lines.

25. XJ3B

XJ3B wat

mystery
    style (neil strauss)
    david deangelo
    juggler
    tyler durden
    carlos xuma