Anybody Know Anything about Forms and Merchant Accounts for Websites? Help Please!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Chabaz, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Chabaz

Chabaz OT Supporter

Well, my website is going to be live soon - and me and my partner need to find a cheaper Form for our website, and a cheaper merchant account before we get started. I know there are ones out there - but all of my searches have ran almost completly dry. The form needs to look somewhat similar to this - http://tinyurl.com/gtgge Or with the form website having the cabibilities able to doing something similar to that.

Our Merchant account right now is www.linkpointcentral.com and it's fine but the damn sixty dollars a month isn't. Even if we can find a merchant account with a higher setup fee, that is fine; just that monthly bill is killing us. I would highly appreciate it if anyone with a bit of knowledge about these subjects could point me in the right direction, there might even be a little something in it for you :naughty:

A Form is used for entering information such as name, billing address, credit card information, description of purchase, etc. And the Merchant Account is used for processing that information and that form and transferring the money to an account, either manually or automaticially - it really doesn't matter.

So thank you very much and please let me know if you have any ideas for me.

2. 95vr4

95vr4 OT Supporter

If $60 a month is too high for you, paypal is probably your best bet (even though I hate them :squint:). They've got some decent sdk's for you to make a custom gateway script too.