Anybody here own an 05 Frontier?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by LabradorBoy, Jun 17, 2005.

1. LabradorBoy

LabradorBoy OT Supporter

How do you like it?

Looks good on paper, would like to hear some real-world reviews....

2. 4EYED

4EYED New Member

Have you test driven one? We were interested in them too and drove one and didn't like the way the ride felt. Too bad too because functionally, it seemed like a nice truck.

3. schmack

schmack Professional Lurker OT Supporter

I test drove the 05 Frontier and the 05 Tacoma on the same day and liked the Tacoma much better. The Frontier has more horses, but the Tacoma was just an all around nicer vehicle.

With sales and rebates though, I can get a F150 for the same price, so I'm still debated on what I'm going to do. I don't really need the 8 cylinder now, but I'd like to get a boat in the future.

4. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

People scare me. When I looked at the Tacoma it was a piece of shit. Horrible fit and finish, and a dash that belonged in a car... Don't get me started on the most *uncomfortable* seats EVER.

Frontier looks like a truck. Acts like a truck. Feels like a truck. Rides like a truck. Just the way I like it.

However, given the price of both, you better just get teh F-150.

5. DarqueGT

DarqueGT New Member

I might be getting an '05 Frontier next week.

I drove one Tuesday and I loved it. It was comfortable enough for me to drive long term if need be. I drove the Nismo edition so I can't say anything for the stock Frontier. This one was a CrewCab as well, not a king cab. I will be getting one for around $23k

6. wbass24

wbass24 Let's Wheel!

We just bought my wife an 05, crew cab NISMO, and I have to admit that is a hell of a nice truck. I really like it myself, and would consider getting one for myself. It has lots of power and is very well laid out.

I would recommend it.

7. Derek

Derek OT Supporter

:rofl: :hsugh: :ugh2:

8. DarqueGT

DarqueGT New Member

and I bought one Monday as well. Love it so far. big change from the Mustang though. This isn't loud......doesn't handle like the GT did, no stick, compared to the GT - this has no balls at all. But for a truck, it will hold its own. I give it :bigthumb::bigthumb: