TAT anybody get any tattoos when they were skinny and are now big?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by I Pwn Noobs, Mar 2, 2007.

1. I Pwn Noobs

I Pwn Noobs Guest

I'm planning on getting a tattoo pretty soon and I only weigh around 180. In a year i'll probably be 210 (all muscle). If I get this tattoo now, will it stretch when i'm 210?

2. audrey

audrey New Member

I met a girl once who had a big tattoo over her belly when she was pregnant. I asked her the same question and she told me that her tattoo didn't lose it's shape.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

my best friend had a tattoo on her belly and it definately got messed up from being pregnant.

4. audrey

audrey New Member

Listen to Two Toys. The girl I was referring to, was just some random girl I met 5 years ago.

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

probably depends on exact placement and how big the tummy gets.

but as far as tattoos stretching they usually stay proportional when gaining muscle, because its not a big stretch then release like pregnancy and birth.

6. audrey

audrey New Member

This girl was tattooed lower belly. Sooo it wasn't placed anywhere near the max stretching.

7. Memor

Memor Active Member

I asked my artist about this when i went it, he said most weight fluctuations don't make a difference and that the artist can plan for them. However if I came in telling him that at 150lbs I was massively bulking up to 270 in a year, he said he'd tell me to come back once I put on the size to be safe.

8. Elfling

Elfling New Member

You will not be 210 and all muscle in a year- not without some serious drugs.

9. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

i was gonna post that....

I train with some guys who have gained weight and they have told me that the shape didn't change but the colors did seem to fade a bit.

10. sp33d

sp33d New Member

30lbs of muscle in a year? wow good luck with that. do you have any idea of how much muscle 30lbs is?

ninja edit.

forgot to awnswer your question, for the most part it depends on your skin IMO. I work out with quite a few guys with 19" plus arms that are black, white, u name it. one guys went from have 17" flexed bicep to 19.5" in a year (juice) and his tat fadded bad, but he has dryer skin, my cousin on the other had went from 18" to 20ish give or take and didnt change at all.

i seriously hope that you know 30lbs of muscle is not possible in a year with out some seriously nasty shit and a crazy insane wicked diet. not to mention a vicious routine.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  11. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

:bowrofl:

12. I Pwn Noobs

I Pwn Noobs Guest

I have all of the above

13. low20

low20 Member

the artist that did my tattoo had one on her arm and she said she got up to like 275 or something, then down to like 180 then back up a few times and it didnt look terrible but it didnt look amazing