WEB Anybody else jump on the Butterfly Marketing deal?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JesterFX, Mar 25, 2009.

1. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

inbeforeallthatshit.jpg

figured I'd post for those that might not be on all the various "guru" list and get spammed all the time with new specials and releases and such.

Anyway, today is Mike Filsaime's big launch day for his new version of butterfly marketing and it's getting a ton of hype. He supposedly has 5000 copies to ship out (physical product=dvds and guides) for this promotion. And to be honest the servers have been slow as hell so it must actually be getting some traffic.

Butterfly Marketing 1 was pretty popular and EXPENSIVE ($1997!).

Butterfly Marketing 2 is "free" and comes with a ton of extras

With this release he is going for the negative billing technique that is popular these days meaning he is giving the main product for free but part of it is you sign up for his newsletter crap and if you don't cancel before 30 days you pay $40 a month or something. I don't want that crap but I'll take the Butterfly Marketing and extras for free :mamoru:. Only "free" ends up being $29 bucks for shipping and handling...I know it's a bunch of dvd and shite but know it definitely doesn't cost $30 bucks to ship that so he is obviously making money off the initial deal as well. But, at least in my opinion, $30 isn't bad for the whole course work. Of course you do have to remember to cancel the newsletter before the 30 days are over so you don't get charged for that too.

Anyway, it's supposedly limited to 5000 and there were 1000 people in the chat room before launch...though I'm skeptical about that since it stayed almost exactly at 1000 the whole time jumping from 998-999-1000-999 lol. But the server was/is slammed so there are people jumping on it. And all the big gurus are pushing it to their list so I can see how it would easily be swamped.

I ended up getting it as I was always curious about the first version but never wanted to buy it. There were a ton of really good reviews for it but never knew how much was affiliate hype.

I'll tell you guys how it is when I do get it but if you want to get it too while they have copies you can here:

butterflymarketing.com/free/ <--- non affiliate link

If you love me and want to hook me up then please let me know and I'll give you my affiliate link. Doesn't cost you anything and might help me out...though I can't find any details on what it actually does lol. But I do have an "affiliate link" so if you are willing to show some love please let me know and I'll get you my link right away ;). If I do actually earn anything from it I'd be happy to split it with you ;).

Cliffs: get "free" butterfly marketing 2.0 course if you hurry.

2. intrktevo

intrktevo New Member

send me your aff link

cc info for something that's free?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  3. transistor

transistor Well-Known Member

ban affiliate link spam :greddy:

4. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

ban for blind fagotry. What affiliate link?

5. Swift

Swift http://www.bounceweb.com

If it's free post up the ISO LOL.

6. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

hasn't shipped yet lol. And I think it is a bunch of dvds. Some other fool can rip and upload that mess.

7. SocialBrokerz

SocialBrokerz New Member

if you can tell me more about this butterfly marketing then i am willing to sign up under you aff link

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009