anybody else hate dealing with their drunk GF?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by <Mark>, May 2, 2005.

1. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

Background: I work in a bar and have to deal with drunk people all the time, and it gets old very fast.

Last night she had to work so I was hanging out at home. She got off early and went to have "a beer" with her friends. I don't care, go have fun..do whatever. A few hours later she calls and tells me that one beer turned into 5 and some shots and she is going to stay out, cool. After that I pretty much stopped answering my phone because I hate dealing with her while she is drunk. She called 9 fucking times!!! Im glad she is out having a good time but jesus... :eek3:

2. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

lol, didnt expect that

but yea i feel ya on that one

3. <Mark>

lol Im getting old. I swear, Im only 24 and Id rather stay at home on a night off. Last night I had a blast here at the house hanging out with my roommate playing scrabble.

4. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

Yes.. My ex use to get STUPID drunk. I couldnt take it, I told her she wasnt allowed to drink around me anymore. And then a few months later we broke up heh

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

In the past thats been a problem, especially since I rarely drink. However since that was a problem I now have a girl who does not drink. Its great to never have to deal with that shit.

6. <Mark>

She only gets stupid drunk when she goes out with my roommates gf. One night they went out then when they came home they were both trashed. At one point they were both about to pass out so my roomie and I were both scouring the house for extra trashcans for both of them to puke into. Can't say Ive ever had that happen before. She just gets really loud and mildly obnoxious when drunk and it grates on my nerves.

7. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

My g/f is hilarious when she's drunk.

Drunk girls trying to talk to you seriously > *

:rofl:

Of course, it only happens a handfull of times a year, so it's not annoying. :o

8. walman7

walman7 "Did you hurl in my shoe?"

yeah man i work in a bar too and on nights off my friends wanna go out and i'd rather stay home. you work all day in a bar the last thing you wanna do is go back to it sometimes

9. Fendbass22

Fendbass22 Guest

mine is so great until she has over 4....then shit hits the fan and she is loud, annoying, pisses everyone off. Getting out of hand. in fact...we are not speaking right now cause of her last episode...neither are her friends.

now that her friends are pissed she says "you're never there when I need you" is just giving her $200 for her school bill being "me never there?"
    Im thinking no....

10. <Mark>

Exactly! I still have yet to talk to her, I guess she's mad at me because I sent her a message asking how many times she was planning on calling me. Oh well. Good thing Im not that attached.

11. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

this doesn't have shit to do with your thread, but killer avatar by the way man. Alex Grey is the shit

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:o :o :o :o on behalf of all your gf's, i, as a fellow woman... apologize for ou...i mean their behavior. :mamoru:

:rofl: in all seriousness, tho... :sadwavey: i've been there, too. my best guy friend whom i had somewhat of a "relationship" with, would get PISSED when i'd drink too much. he hated having to take care of me. you better believe he'd let me hear it, too... thanks, dad. :o

:hs: hindsight is 20/20.

:sad2: i, too, am one of those girls that loves to talk when i'm drunk. i find myself texting or making drunk phone calls when i go out and get reeeal drunk. in my defense, this only happens 2-3 weeks out of the YEAR when i'm back in my home state for the holidays. :sad2: i know that's no excuse... :( i try not to overextend my "happy medium," in which everyone loves me...

sorry guys... :sad2:

hay mark... just outta curiosity, did you meat your current gf at your place of employment, aka the bar? :dunno:

13. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Giving her money isn't "being there," it's "being stupid."

14. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

My last gf tried cheating on me while she was drunk, key word TRIED. The worst part is she attempted to rationalize her actions by blaming them on her intoxication. stupid bitch...

15. <Mark>

Yes, she works at a bar...we used to work together and things were a little tough for a while because I never had time to myself. When I wanted to be alone I would tell her and she understands. ( thank god, otherwise it wouldn't have lasted this long ) Now I work at a different bar and things have gotten better because I don't feel so smothered...but its still kinda annoying to have to deal with a drunk person when I am not at work. Its not that she's not a fun drunk, or anything like that...its just that I deal with that so much that when Im not at work I want to relax. Also...the last girl I dated I met at the bar and she was nothing like that. She enjoyed staying home but was just not compatible with me.

16. <Mark>

tried? did you catch her, or what happened?

17. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

she was so drunk that she was stupid enough to try and fool around with one of my best friends. I heard from 4-5 different people that she did and she just kept telling me she didn't remember anything from that night. that was a really agrivating relationship.

18. Is this chick a sloppy drunk or is she a weekend warrior type ?

19. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

can anyone else here not stand sloppy drunks?!?!

this girl that im dealing with was ridiculous at a party night and made out with a friend of mind (i didn't really care :dunno: ) but she was bawling that night drunk afterwards, and apologizing like crazy for the next 3 days... it's not like we were going out or anything... just fuckin weird.

20. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

People just annoy the hell out of me when they are drunk. I would rather drink alone than with about 90% of the people I know.

21. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

at least shes calling you when shes drunk. there are girls out there that forget about their BF's when drunk and do crazy shit that only you can imagine.

22. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

He has a point I guess :hsd:

I dunno what to tell ya... When I told mine Ide never be around her drunk again, she actually stopped drinking in general. The night I told her... she was totally out of control... even making obscene sexual comments towards one of my friends... confronting her later that night, she cried, and I wouldnt even sleep next to her or look at her.

She cared enough to nearly stop drinking all together around me. She would have a couple to get a little tipsy, but never out of control again.

My opinion.. If she REALLY cares about you, she should REALLY control her drinking habbit. If she doesnt... shes a time bomb waiting to go off dude :wtc:

23. orie

orie social assassin

I hate it.

24. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

my gf is a pretty cute drunk, but if she was running around one night and just getting more and more trashed and annoying me about it, i'd probablly get pissed too. hopefully it doesn't happen.

25. BTA

BTA New Member

My GF just gets horny and wants to go home (for obvious reasons) when she drinks alot.

If she gets REALLY drunk she does what I do, pukes and goes to sleep.

Most girls I know though get super talkative when drunk. My one female friend actually gets blatantly mean and angry, which is fun cause we just insult each other all night.