WEB Any veteren ads4dough users?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Slid., Mar 25, 2009.

1. Slid.

Slid. I'm a guy.

I've been attempting to push traffic to one of their offers via ppc, I'm getting a decent rate and I'd expect it to be profitable IF they reported on my clicks properly!

I have prosper202 running and as you can see on the second un-blurred column that's the index of the prosper click-through starting at #121. I sent over 100 clicks to them yet only 12 registered? wtf.

[​IMG]
    (Screenshot of ads4dough's "click summary")

I sent over 300 clicks to them over the weekend and only 20ish registered but I was told that they were moving from DirectTrack to HitPath so fine, I'll accept it and move on but after fixing it I'm getting the same shit 10% click registration on my links.

I spoke to my AM this morning about it and changed my links. Tomorrow I'm going to be a bit less accepting. I demand recompense!

Just didn't know if any of ya'll have run into the same issue in the past.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  2. nida

nida Guest

seemas like a lot of networks are having a shitload of issues.

3. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

never had a problem but I've moved on from them and I'm on a private network now that pays more but i still use them for some offers. You also have to consider depending on the offer the advertiser might be scrubbing. In your prosper make sure you are selecting real clicks and not all clicks as it will filter out dup ip clicks. They have had some growing pains but what can you do.

4. Slid.

Slid. I'm a guy.

For reference I was sending non-US traffic to a US-only campaign. 90% of my clicks were outside the US :o. This is good since theoretically if I pay around the same for the traffic I should come out on top. I ended up emailing Jason (the owner of ads4dough) and he got back to me right away with an answer.

5. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

yeah jason is a good guy, awesome dude to deal with