Any tower defense fans here?

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Sooka, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Sooka

Sooka New Member

I've recently found out how many tower defense games are available on PSN, before then I didn't even know that the tower defense genre even existed beyond Starcraft and Warcraft. So far I played the full version of Comet Crash, which is my personal favorite, played the Crystal Defenders demo, and just beat the Savage Moon demo which was kind of gay. I'm wondering what other good TD games are available on PSN, what to you TD fans find to be some of the best TD games?

2. mdisen

mdisen OT Supporter

PixelJunk Monsters is really my favorite PSN downloadable. It's a very different style to Comet Crash, so take that into consideration, but it has an awesome presentation and it's very addicting. I don't know if Defense Grid ever made it to PSN, but that's definitely worth playing (on PC if not on PS3).

3. Sooka

Sooka New Member

Just downloaded the demo. I find it alright so far. The only things I don't like are the overly cartoony 2D graphics, they make it look like it was made with Flash, and the fact that you can only build towers in place of trees.

4. ITR06

ITR06 OT Supporter

its 1 of the best games on psn. Ive put like 2-3 days into playing that game. Fuck the graphics its :bowdown::bowdown:

5. mdisen

mdisen OT Supporter

I think the graphics are beautiful on my HDTV. I find everything about the presentation in that game to be almost soothing. It's definitely a different style (I actually prefer this style to Comet Crash), but it's still rewarding and addicting. I spent a lot of time in that game getting perfect clears on almost every level.

6. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

I am playing Pixel Junk Monsters on PSP and I like it a lot although it is a bit more memorization but it's still good. :bowdown:

7. roose

roose Guest

PJM is amazing.

8. georgexi

georgexi o.O OT Supporter

PixelJunk is also 2-player. i'm always yelling at my buddy... get over here and help me dance

anyone else hate it when you're on round 16-19 and one damn monster slips through your fortress?? :madfawk:

9. Northern

Northern lazy days OT Supporter

help me dance :rofl: love the 2 player aspect

10. JasonKnight

JasonKnight OT Supporter

11. Tikiman

Tikiman The Internet has left me in despair.

I do not have a PS3 but Plants Vs. Zombies and Defense Grid are both great tower defense games for the PC.