Any suggestions on where to go, maybe getting back with the ex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jun 3, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im going out with the ex tommorow for one of the first times since we broke up. I know it really isnt a big deal, but I was wondering where is a good place to go so we can catch up on things. At the moment im just taking things slow to actually see if we can be compatiable, cause I still love her and she loves me. But we have alot to catch up on, so i was thinking dinner and ice cream?

2. kotomile

kotomile New Member

I just got back with my ex too (like, 2 days ago..). Things we did:

Dinner at Carrabas
    Episode III on IMAX
    Channelside district
    St. Petersburg pier
    LOTS of talking

Best of luck man.

3. Ractoon

Ractoon Shibumi in progress...

You remember what you did for your first date? Dunno if the nostalgia will kind of mess with things but may be a good reminder of how/where it all started. May also remind you of the feelings you had/have for each other and help kick things off.

If all else fails dinner and ice cream sounds like a good plan, just someplace where you guys can talk a lot without too many distractions. Good luck!

4. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

i love going to St. Pete pier! some of my best deep talks were at that pier

5. kotomile

kotomile New Member

It was cool, I live in Jax so I got a crash course in Tampa/st. Pete coming down to see her.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

So she loves you, you love her...gonna be together again right? So why did you break up in the first place?

Sorry I find it amusing when people break up and get back together, usually once it happens it becomes a habbit. Then you break up over every difficulty...usually doesnt turn out good in the end.

7. quamen

quamen New Member

we broke up becuase she had these awful mood swings like all day everyday and i couldnt handle it. SHe never took precaution and i never thought of it, but she finally went to the doctor and she has some kind of syndrom i cant think of the name right now, but is being treated with medication so she will cool off.

8. Lol, you got back with a bipolar bitch! Worst mistake you will ever make buddy!

9. Amanda Renee

Amanda Renee New Member

mine to.. haha i had my first kiss there with my ex.. best times in life.. now people (guys) are like want to go to the pier .. and im like no.. can we go somewhere else haha.. its hard enough to not think about my ex.. let alone try to take me to a place we went all the time and who i love haha.

good luck though i hope it works out... if it does.. i sure am jealous!