Any suggestions for a new mouse?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by shohan, Oct 29, 2006.

1. shohan

shohan New Member

I've had it with my Logitech Mouseman Optical that came with my wireless combo. I need some suggestions on a replacement. I've been thinking about a Razer Copperhead, but I've been reading about quality control issues and the mouse dying after a few months. I've also seen the Habu from Microsoft and Razer which seems like a nice mouse for comfort. Circuit City is running a $30 MIR deal on the Logitech G5 bringing it down to $40 so that's a damn good deal, but I'm not sure I like the the ergonomics.

Also, been looking at the Func surface1030 for a mouse pad... Any ideas on that?

Anyone suggest anything else?

• Razer Copperhead
    • Microsoft Habu
    • Logitech G5

2. mdaniel

mdaniel S is for Shiksa

I've always liked Logitech but its really personal preference. Just go to the store and see what feels most comfortable in YOUR hand.

3. shohan

shohan New Member

I've been to Best Buy already and checked out the G5 and Copperhead. I like the ergos of my Logitech now, but I could get used to the Razer I'm sure. I think I'm going to check out the G5 again though since Circuit City has that MIR deal going.

Edit: Fuck. Just checked Circuit City and the fucking MIR is over. Dammit

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  4. shohan

shohan New Member

Well, I said fuck it and picked up a G5 from Best Buy. Pretty nice so far. I loaded it up with the weights at away I went into BF2. The different DPI settings are nice depending on the situation. I'd have liked to give the Copperhead a try, but didn't want to deal with getting a lemon with all the reports of poor QC on the lasers.