TAT Any special care instructions for a frenum piercing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Synner, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Synner

Synner New Member

I did it 2 days ago, it's already healing wonderfully....I've just been doing provon washes in the shower, and I'm not having any problems...however, I was wondering if there was any special care for this other than taking care not to get it ripped out. Should I be doing salt soaks with this, or is the Provon good enough for it, considering the lack of problems so far?

2. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Extra sea-salt soaks will only help...definitely keep the damn thing clean though.

3. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

lmao...it does feel good

4. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

man you don't need to do that shit, just wash it with soap man. That is all I did and it healed in a little over a week.

5. Synner

Synner New Member

Hmmm.....think I'll try the soaks tonight. Can't hurt (the healing process anyway, I thought salt in a puncture wound might sting a li'l)....Thanks for the advice!

And for the last guy....meh....might not need to, but it's definitely kept the rest of my piercings in check.

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

ive been doing just anti bacterial soap washes when i shower.. had it for a lil over 2 months now i think.. had sex at about a month and a half and it was sore during and afterwards, but a week later i had sex again about 5 times in 1 day and it was fine.. definately stay away from sex for atleast a month and a half as well as oral.. make sure you use a condom when you do for atleast the first 3 months dont want any bacteria getting in there. I washed my dick after every sex session just to be sure. I still get crusties so im gonna start the sea salt soaks... good luck i love mine and so do the 2 girls ive had sex with.. they said they can feel it very well..

7. inamorato

inamorato New Member

my frenum is a part of me now... i couldnt picture my penor with out it... all i did was dial non sented anti-bacterial (orange colord) soap and SEA SALT soaks.. sea salt will not hurt your penis at all... i believe its used to cause more blood to get to the piercing? not too sure on that but thats what i read about it... i would take a shower when i got up in the morning... last part of the shower was me and the dial... then id hop out and dry off (avoiding the penis area b/c towls could harbor bad things ;)) and then mixed up sea salt and water with the hottest water from the sink i could stand... sat on the throne with the cup kinda proped up against the front of the hole... when my legs went numb (or after i was done reading FHM or whatever i had there) i just dumped the solution into the toilet and stood up.... i was always kinda weary about flushing anything in any bathroom after seeing a special on the discovery channel about what happens when you flush! id advise to make sure your penis is put away before flushing... when you flush little bits of water get sprayed allllll over the room! eeww...

8. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

Are you seriously trying to tell me how fast my dick healed?

9. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

mine healed pretty fast. I was tugging and twisting the shit around no problems about 1 month MAX.

10. Synner

Synner New Member

Odd situation with mine.....no crusties at all. Like not a single one since the piercing. Still no soreness, no redness, no irritation whatsoever, it's almost like my body has been preparing for this one....I've only got a 14g in it, maybe it's time to stretch?

11. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

:werd:

give it time to heal up...stretching makes micro-tears in the piercing.

first of august im going to 8g :cool: