A&P Any Sony DSC F-828 Owners? 56K Warning Sorry

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by PUREVIL, Jul 9, 2004.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

Hey whats up? I just got this camera about 2 days ago. I like it so far and I'm having fun trying out all the different features. One thing I noticed is that all my pics look a lil wide, like they are stretched just a hair... I spent a few hours looking through the manual and I cant figure it out. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? When I took some pics of my car my car looked wider IMO. Thanks for any info and help provided.

Here are some very early pics..... when I looked at them everything seemed wide to me. Also these were taken with the 3 Megapixel setting... I didn't resize them, so sorry about the size. Anyways I'm very new to photography and I'd like to learn more about it so please if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hua

Hua AZN photographer crew

Did you put it in 3:2 mode?

3. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

No I didn't, someone suggested its the 28mm lense on the 828 but when I asked what I should use for "normal" pics he never replied. Remember I'm a noob at this whole photography thing, I see at the top of the lense it has numbers like 35, 50, 70, etc so should I be taking pics at 50? 60? 70? to get rid of the wideness? But when I do take pics say at 50 or 70 they get really blurry cuz its hard to hold the camera steady, I have a tripod but that would be annoying to have to use it everytime.