WEB Any simple programs to design a basic knowledgebase intranet?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by MaineSucks, May 8, 2008.

1. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

I wrote something up using some free programs a while back, but I need to redo it because one of our clients is coming to visit and I want to make it look better. I'm looking for something that will allow me to have a tool bar running across the top with a mouse-over drop-down menu on each. From each drop down a list of FAQ's with their appropriate answer in the window.

For Example:

HOME------SUPPORT-------BILLING------ etc

Help a brotha out

2. White Stormy

White Stormy Take that, subspace!

you want a program running on the computer to do that? or a web-based navigation?

you could do it with CSS..

3. Deviance

Deviance Can't you smell that smell? OT Supporter

Sounds to me like its just a header with pull down menu links that will load whatever the linked content is.

Sounds really simple.
    Does this need to be in asp or php or html or.. what?

4. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

Whatever is easiest to manage and update. I guess I just need a header with a pulldown. This is for internal use at my office, there will be a link on everyone's browser to open up the knowledge base in case they get stumped while on a call. All of the info will just be inside our internal network. I'm going to dedicate one of our drives just for the employees to use.

Any recommendations for a pre-written header? I know I can edit the info once I have the basic code written like I did last time, but I know damn well I can't create one.