Any recommendations for male and female sexual enhancers? v. Honeymoon!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jared_IRL, Jun 4, 2006.

1. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

I'm gettin married in two weeks... My fiance and I have lived together for the past two years, and in all honesty, have fell into a sexual 'routine'. By routine, I mean we have sex once a week, and it's usually missionary with us both cumming at the same time...

It's great, but for the honeymoon, I'd like to bring it back to when we first met, and couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We've already agreed to stop all physical contact for the final month before the wedding, and now that we're two weeks into it, I'm DYING to sleep with her... It's awesome, I can feel the desire build up again.

However, i'm reading about all of these 'sexual enhancing pills', and i'm curious if any of em will work towards helping us keep both the desire and physical ability up for the whole 10 days.

Cliffs: I want to fuck the shit out of my wife for the entire honeymoon. I mean to the point of both of us limping back to the airport. Will pills help?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

the fact that its your honeymoon and you are married isnt enough?? If you need pills for your honeymoon then reconsider the marriage.

I dont think I had ever been so horny in my entire life :rofl:

3. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

Hey, good point!

I suppose everything will be great! and I am really looking forward to it!

Just getting nervous, I suppose....

4. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Sounds about right to me. You don't need any pills for it man. You're on the right track already.

Congrats on the marriage and good luck on the honeymoon.