Any other guys in my age range (32) have occasional rare problems with erections????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Green Bastard, Jul 6, 2005.

1. The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard Click click click bang

Twice since the winter I couldn't get it up when the gf and I tried to have sex. The gf has been a bitch a lot this past month or two, and she has been bringing this up a lot, and sunday past, it happened the second time. She says that I should get my pecker checked out, but I keep telling her it was because I was dead tired both times. She can't understand that.

Is it tiredness a cause for no erection?

2. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

well I am 23, almost 24 and my shit goes from little me to rock hard faster than a porche so I dont know :(

Even when my GF wakes me up sometimes she already has me hard before I am awake!

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Signing in...

28 and had it happen to me twice recently.

Was with an ex. I'm sure my reasons have been completly mental, since I usually have no problem getting it up for a solo session.

Being tired can cause it. Stress is another factor. Her being bitchy can cause problems as well, mostly being mental blocks. How to avoid them, I don't know.

4. The Green Bastard

To avoid them I can think of only one solution. And it's not going to be a very nice one either.

5. brujito

brujito New Member

Im 23 and it has happened to me for multiple reasons. Recently it was because of alcohol. One other time was with an ex and I didn't want to but she nagged so much that we finally made our way into the bed room. She was really disapointed that he didn't get up.

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Care to elaborate?

7. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

Had some issues like that and some others while I was in the midst of a large Siebel ramp (Computer stuff) at work. I was working 18 hours days and the stress was unbelievable since it was pretty much me handling everything on my side. I think the primary source of my issue was lack of interest, and my mind being too tired to function properly. Once i got through the stuff at work, which took about three months in total, i fell back into my pace.

Examine the things in your life and try to figure out what has changed, or what may be weighing you down.

8. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Been there, done that, will happen in the future.

Stress, lack of sleep, emotional turmoil, poor hydration, and alcohol are all reasons why you can't keep your little friend awake. If I'm on 3 hours of sleep, my girlfriend can blow me for an hour, wave her ass in the air, and talk dirty to me and I still won't get hard. Shit happens.

9. The Green Bastard

She's been really bitchy and in a terrible mood the past while, and I was thinking of breaking up with her. We had a long talk tonight and got to the bottom of it all. Stress. For both of us. And we're in an LDR, 180 miles apart.

10. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

i pretty much figured that's what you were getting at.

11. Sharkticon

Sharkticon The safest place in combat is on an AEGIS Class Gu

You're not alone bro. Some people need the energy to support the erection. Not to mention the energy it takes for a good sex episode to happen. When I'm tired, the pipes are shut down. Women refuse to understand how the male body works.

12. crod242

crod242 New Member

that's harsh that she kept bringing that up, I don't think it's that uncommon
    I've been way too drunk to fuck my gf on multiple occasions and on or two others simply too exhausted or overstuffed after a meal or something, doesn't really bother me, my sex drive normally is insatiable so why worry

13. The Green Bastard

As is mine 95% of the time.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

that will DEFINITELY do it. if you arnt really even into the idea of sex, of course you arn't going to be able to get it up. if you are angry instead of attracted to your partner, you are going to have a very hard time...

15. The Green Bastard

But you hear of people having one helluva hate-fuck!

16. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

I just turned 23 and I've been plagued by this. I'll be making out with a girl and by all rights I should be rock hard but I'm just not... then its like performance anxiety, the girl thinks im not interested, or any other myriad of problems. It kinda sucks. My solution is a simple one though: I try to avoid masturbation for at least 24 hours if I think I'm going to need full functionality

17. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

it can happen for a lot of reasons, being extremly drunk is pretty much a killer for me, regardless... keep your head up!

no pun intended :p

18. graycardinal

graycardinal Hmmm...

Don't worry about it. I'm 22, and it happens occasionally, becuase of stress, tiredness, etc. As nukegoat said, I find that if I lay off the masturbation or sex for a little bit, it definitely helps out.

19. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I will have problems when my mind is focused on something else, such as trying too hard to please her or get into the right position.

20. The Green Bastard

Yeah, noob. Shut the fuck up and go back to the main forum.

21. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

no AV, no care :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

22. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Yeah my little friend didn't work for me once, and I remember it vividly. I'm normally not a super religious guy. So here's the scenario. My gf and I were already fucking for like 10 mins on Good Friday (the day the church sets aside as the day Jesus died on the cross). Then my gf mentions a passing comment about it being good friday and us banging like crazy. At that moment I am overcome w/ guilt and I see my cross on my wall and it seems as if Jesus is saying, "Hey, I thought you were my homeboy? At least give me some respect!" Needless to say I was limpdicked for the rest of the day (I got limp once we changed positions haha).

23. The Green Bastard

When we stay at our friends' place some weekends, they encourage us to have sex in the spare room. They're fucking in the other room. These are COOL friends. Anyhoo, the room is full of Jesuses on the cross, pictures of some holy woman in robes, the last supper, etc. all over the walls. We fuck anyways. I don't believe in god or any of that other religious crap, so I'd fuck in a church and blow my load on the statue of jesus, Opie and Anthony style if I felt like it, and it wouldn't bother me. Hell, I'd shit in a confessional booth and not care.

24. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

haha damn man :hsugh:

25. its normal for guys in there 30's and older to experince this. In fact i think there's a pretty high percentage. Just go to the doctor, he'll help you out