COMIC Any other good places to download manga?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gthesob, Oct 22, 2009.

1. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

I get a lot of stuff from mangahelpers or from the specific group's site when they're one of the reasonable ones. Other than that, I'm not having much luck finding a good download site with a wide selection that works at being current. There's not much wrong with MH other than having to go through ten pages to get a link. I'd like to have other options if I can.

IB a whole bunch of online reading sites. Fuck that. It looks like shit and the sites are all designed like everyone still runs 640 x 480 resolution which sucks even more when there's a two page spread and you can't use the keyboard without going to the next page. I'll put up with it when I'm trying out something new, it's something I don't care much about, or I can't find it anywhere else but it gets old in a hurry. It's much more enjoyable reading it with CDisplay. Especially considering it can be set for right to left.

Stoptazmo is decent... or it would be if it were semi current and had servers that didn't choke on every other file. Mangashark would be good if it were at all current. I could list a bunch of other ones that manage to almost completely fail. There have to be some other places that just let you download without jumping through a bunch hoops for some uptight control freaks or registering and/or posting at some shitty forum I have no interest in.

2. Grifter

Grifter Silver Member

what format? im looking for american comics in cbr

3. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

Pics in a zip or rar. I almost never find manga in cbz or cbr. That's no problem, it's simple to batch rename.

4. Hamsterz!

Hamsterz! OT Supporter

i use mangatraders.com . it requires you to register but thats it