any other books or e books worth buying besides double your dating?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 3, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

I was told that i should read double your dating, and I dont regret one bit spending 20 bucks on this ebook. Everything i thought i was doing right, i was doing wrong according to this book, and my woman situation. I feel so much better already for some reason by reading this book. I want to learn more info as well to better myself. I have sosuave.com as well for information,but any other books help you guys out?

2. MoP

MoP New Member

how to make love all night and drive your woman wild :mamoru:

btw.. i suggest you stop spending money on ebooks.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

how am i going to learn more then? most websites dont tell you enough without paying.

4. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

Doc Love's "The System"
    http://www.askmen.com/products/doclove/index.html

It's not a pickup guide like DYD but instead shows you the proper behavior for men in RELATIONSHIPS. You'll find any game a bad woman plays and every mistake the misguided man makes. It shows a man what he is doing right, what he is doing wrong and helps him correct his errors.

5. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

www.demonoid.com
    www.oink.uk

6. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

torrents

7. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

lmao...back in the day I bought a book called How to please your woman every time and have her beg for more. The whole book was one long technique! Damn...I felt like a total sucker after that buy.

8. FurryFriend

FurryFriend New Member

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Re-read Double Your Dating several times.

It takes time for all the lessons to sink in, and for you to apply them in your normal life.

If you want to, you can read a bunch of other stuff, but its not necessary.

I've read more on this subject than just about anyone here. And Double Your Dating is really all you need right now.

The only other ebook I would recommend to you would be Without Embarassment: The Social Coward's Fearless Seduction System. Its available at www.highstatusmale.com

I didn't buy it, and honestly I wouldn't have based on that website. But I downloaded the .pdf and read it twice, and its really good. Not so much for tactics or techniques, but more for overcoming your limiting beliefs. It really helps you get yourself in check.

Spend some time applying DYD in your daily life, and read Without Embarassment if you want to read something else. Other than that, be patient, give it time, and you will be able to get what you want.

And don't be afraid to "fail." I did some of the most embarrassing things you can imagine when I first tried to apply what I learned. Get out of your comfort zone and don't get your feelings hurt when you don't immediately experience success. You have to get knocked down and get back up again a few times before you get it right.

Just make sure you avoid the situation where you just constantly read all the time in an effort to "master the craft" and get everything right before you act (and therefore not progressing because all you do it read and learn). Learn a little, apply it, learn a little more, apply it, and repeat.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I second "The System."

I second "Without Embarassment."

I think I have "Double Your Dating" but I don't think I've read it yet.

I just got Mystery's book, "the Mystery Method," and I'm about halfway through it. I like the way it explains concepts, breaks things down formulaically, and gives examples.

Those are all the ones I have experience with, but I'd recommend them all.

"The System" is kind of about how to treat women once you have some sort of relationships established (anywhere from "got their number - when should I call?" to "seeing them" to "dating them" and the concepts can be applied to a LTR as well. "The Mystery Method" is about how to attract women. I'd say that, in the order of things, it comes before "the System," because you can't apply the concepts in "the System" if you can't even get woman's number.

Of course, the order in which you read them probably doesn't matter. If you currently have a gf or some girl that you are already talking to, I'd start with "the System." It also comes with two CDs that have pretty good information.

11. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

I'm halfway through reading "The System." Even though it's not a pickup guide it has the same underlying concepts as other PUA material I've read and vise versa.

Being a MAN is having confidence, self-control, challenge and screening out bad women.

12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

"The Way of the Superior Man"
    "The David Shade Manual"