any opinions on this amp?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Scott P, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Scott P

Scott P I are lurking through. . .

i am looking to redo my setup, and i am seriously thinking about going to 1 five channel amp to power the whole thing. I was looking around and I found this:
    http://www.infinitecaraudio.com/cgi-bin/icastore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TR8005

I have never used soundstream, nor have i ever been able to find anyone who was terribly familiar with this amp imparticular. Anyone here know anything about it, or if it is worth $480.

(by the way it would be pushing two sets of polk db6500's and 1 eD12k.14)

2. pharcyde183

pharcyde183 Nissan by nature

3. Scott P

Scott P I are lurking through. . .

meh, i don't want kicker, it's too chik right not (if that is even a legitimate reason). It's more or less that it seems that more and more people are jumping on the kicker bandwagon, and while they are a good company, that's not a bandwagon i care to join. As for the Memphis stuff, keep in mind I live in memphis, and I have to deal with their crap all day long at work. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing some of the amps they put out, but i would never put a memphis bell into my own car.

4. pharcyde183

pharcyde183 Nissan by nature

well i think you answered your own question, get the Soundstream lol. That's a good quality amp and i doubt you'll be dissapointed. I don't really like their 'art' on those amps but they look cool.