FRK Any of you single guys had luck finding a couple for a threesome?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Costanza, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

I know it's been talked about before, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck. For the hell of it I posted an ad on CL just to see what would happen and I got the normal fat, old, overweight responses. But I also had one response that they both looked pretty attractive.

I know being a single male is extremly hard to get with a couple because almost all of them want a couple. Worth a try though :dunno:

2. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I've had a couple reply to me on CL, but they want to meet at a crazy time like 1:47 on the 3rd day past the 2nd Tuesday of the 9 month before May. :hsughr:

Or they won't provide a pic.

I did meet a couple once in a bar and that worked out really well.

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Yeah, I have heard stuff similar to you Indigo. It is really hard for single men to get involved in any action with a couple. They tend to look for other couples or a single female.

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

4. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

You know you can't come in here saying that and not provide details :mamoru:

5. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I'll post 'em up tomorrow.

6. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

for those with add: I met a couple in a bar, went to their room, played with both of them.

It was about 10 years ago, I'm 32 now, and I was at the local watering hole and there was a lady at the bar. I sit next to her and waited. I was not on the prowl, but if she starts conversation, good. If not, I had my beer. :)

She started talking to me asking what I did and that I looked awfully young. We chatted for a little while and she kept looking at a guy in the bar that was staring at us. Kind of creepy at first. She asked me point-blank, "do you want to come to our hotel room and watch us fuck?" Sure! I said.

After introductions, we hit the road. Once we were there she kissed me deeper than anyone ever had. I reached down and she had already dropped her skirt and there were no panties. She was so wet, it was slowly running down her leg. I tasted it and she tasted so goooooood.

She told me to get my pants off, get my hand covered in her juices and sit in the recliner and beat off. I said OK. Her husband was large. About 9" hard. (I'm 6.5-7).

Well they were going at it and it was not long before I was going to cum. She saw this and called me over. I went over and she started sucking me and had me cum in her mouth and she swallowed it while my dick was half way in her mouth. I thought I was going to explode!

She asked if I could get hard again. I said it would take a little help. She had me lay down and we got in the 69 position. Then her husband started fucking her less than 2" from my face. Talk about 3D!!! Balls flying right in front of my face. This went on for what seemed like forever. Once he came out of her and his cock landed on my face. I looked at him looking down at me and he smiled and gave a little nod. I grabbed it so I could move it and something came over me. In my mouth it went. All I could taste was her all over him. I sucked for a minute and put him back in. This happened a couple more times. He came in her and I did not know he came. I kept eating and then there was his warm jizz. I thought, oh well. At that time, she had sat up and it was all running out on me. He must have cum a gallon. I thought I was going to drown.

Then I was about to blow another load and I felt her going down on me again. but wait, how can she do that if she is sitting upright? It was her hubby. I finished in his mouth and he swallowed and told his wife, "you are right, he does taste good."

We played a little more with each other and called it a night. I gave them an e-mail address and a phone # if they were to come back to town. Alas, I have not heard from them in almost 10 years.

I'm sure they are making someone happy.

Da' End.

7. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

i'm hard

8. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

do something about it dummy!

:)

9. Costanza

Costanza OT Supporter

lol... can't really at work

10. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I do. :naughty:

that is what that one secluded bathroom with a stall is for. hehe

11. jestre

jestre New Member

P-nut...

that is one HOT story

12. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

yes but lots of issues keeps us from getting together often.

he's a voyeur and she loves my nails

13. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Thanks jestre. I long for it to happen again. But I want the wife in there this time. She's not too keen on the "another couple" idea. But, I have the go ahead, she does not want to know about it and as long as I play safe. I think for her not being too keen is the reason I have not searched too hard over the years.

14. Jbrown

Jbrown OT Supporter

THIS

15. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

i can tell you this, as a couple it was damn hard finding the right guy to join us.

probably just as hard as being the single guy looking.