ANy of you older guys get circumsized when you were able to remember it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Reign, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

Like, in your teens or something?

Does it hurt?

Like, one time I zipped up too quick and caught my foreskin (no prob, it did it's job, protected my dick). Now, however, I have freaking scars where I did it and it looks like some disease kinda or some shit (only on the foreskin part though), so, I'm considering getting circumsized.

2. DJ Quik

DJ Quik Vancouver 07/08 stanley cup champs!

I got it done when i was 7 or 8. Old enough to kind of remember what my dick looked like afterwards, but not enough to remember the pain. Expect to hide your penis for a while due to stitches ect. And invest in some jogging pants.

3. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

You should do it just for the health benifits alone. Although avoiding zipperage is a noble reason too. :eek:

4. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

=\ I'm 23 years old and I"ve never gotten my junk caught in my zipper...I worry more about zipping up than aiming accuratly when pissing.

still, if it really looks freaky and you will have to toss out an "I swear it's not an std" speech with every girl you see, you might wanna get it done.

5. Reign

Reign Banned

Hmmmm, stitches.... I think I'd rather keep it looking kinda freaky and give the I swear it's not an STD speach.

6. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

YAY, glad to have you back on the "skin is in!" team...never know when you'll need the extra armor

7. Fuck snipping, just tell her what happened.

Then if you feel like being funny, in the middle of sex go "Oh man, I was toootally joking, you so have herpes now ahahahaahahahaha" :Owned:

Be sure you say this while hitting it from behind so you can hold on for as long as possible. :mamoru:

8. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

and it shall be called "The bumpy rodeo"

9. Insect

Insect New Member

Health benefits?

10. plat

plat New Member

do you not wear underwear or something? how do you get your dick caught in your zipper?

11. showstopper2

showstopper2 Guest

my buddy at work was like 25 or 26 when he had his done. he still can tell tales of ungodly pain. he told us that they wrapped it so thick that with the swelling he had a beer can. I used to ask him if they put one of those plastic cones around it to keep him from scratching like they do to dogs. the kicker to the story was they had some medical students stand in on the surgery and one of them was a girl he went to school with and recognized instantly. He has said that it is much more sensative now without the skin and easier to clean so I guess he's happy he did it.

12. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

If you're asking whether or not the act of slicing off the foreskin hurts, you won't feel it. They'll use a local anesthetic on you. I'd make sure you find a doctor that'll prescribe you plenty of pain meds afterwards :hs: Ever get your tongue pierced? Imagine that soreness times about 50, I would imagine.

Don't be a wuss though. No pain no gain. Put it this way, once it's done, you will NEVER want to go back. I can't say I've ever heard someone who's circumsized say "I wish I hadn't been circumsized".

edit:: here's some further info http://www.aafp.org/afp/990315ap/1514.html

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  13. cmr2004x

cmr2004x Guest

the game would change rather quick when she says "oh I already got that"

14. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

That's a complete load of shit. If you properly wash your dick, there are no health issues with being uncut.

15. wisdomdriven

wisdomdriven New Member

I got done when I was 8 & I remember it hurting for about a week & then it was all good.

16. TekDragon

TekDragon Guest

Yes, why do you think every hospital in the US views circumcizion as the default operation? It's like 100x easier for the penis to get infected if your not clipped.

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

That whole its safer to be cut is bullshit. If you wash and everything, you wont have problems. Basicly if you dont wash cut, you wont get infected but if you dont uncut then you will. But you should wash anyways so its bullshit.

18. GeekDrew

GeekDrew aka DataDrew

Most of the hospitals, at least around here, stopped assuming that a while back. Now it's only by request.

I'm 'cut' - but not fully - I've got much more skin left on my dick than most guys do after a circumcision. I was circumsized as a baby.

I really have no idea why you would want to be circumsized... I think it looks much better on the guy when they are uncut... and after reading a *LOT* on the issue, there are no health benefits to being cut, as long as you keep yourself clean. I've talked to a couple of guys that have been cut as teenagers, and they both said that they regretted it, that they preferred having sex while they had their skin.

19. Insect

Insect New Member

Right. Just checking that you guys don't have an advantage over those of us who are uncut and know how to wash. :)

20. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

:wtc: All of those foreskins, lovely lovely foreskins, going down some medical waste disposal.

I wish I wouldn't have gotten my son cut when he was born. I was stupid and bought into all of that "everyone else is doing it" bullshit. Poor kid :hs:

Now that I've been exposed to a natural penis, I don't ever want to go back to mutilated guys. The foreskin is there for a reason. Please learn to love yours, even if it is a little bit scarred from you zipper.

21. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

He won't. He'll thank you for doing it when he's older and has soon what an uncut one looks like. All that extra wrinkled up skin is pretty nasty looking. I'm happy to be cut, and plan on having it done on my child if my future wife has a boy.

22. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

Medical grounds for circumcision that are most commonly cited are: Reduced risk of urinary tract infections (UTI); reduced risk of penile cancer; reduced risk of cervical cancer in partners of intact males; reduced risk of sexually transmitted disease (STD).

Quick search found that at cirp.org. There's other info, but that's the first thing I located about what you guys are discussing.

EDIT:
    here so I don't get remarks claiming that I'm biased..

Your son's foreskin is a healthy, natural part of his body. Any part of the body may develop problems. It is possible, though very unlikely, that the foreskin will develop problems. However, most foreskin problems are easily treatable.

23. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Well, I hope that he is happy with his body, however it is, but if I had it to do over, I would leave him in his natural state. Most men I know are fairly happy with their penis for some reason :mamoru:

However, I think the extra skin is very hot and tasty looking, not nasty. I realize that you are probably not attracted to any penis, no matter what it looks like, so you may not be the best judge of penis beauty.

I realize that some people do it for religious reasons, which I am in no place to argue with, but I think doing it for asthetic reasons is very vain and kinda sick. :hs: We all know female circumcision is bad and wrong, so why is it ok to cut on the privates of helpless baby boys?

24. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

I'm circumsized and I'm very happy. I don't personally know any guys who say "man I wish I hadn't been circumsized"

Good thing I ate my lunch already :ugh2: that's a bit nausiating to hear. I guess I can relate, in that the parts of the labia have an appearnace that is somewhat similar to a guys extra foreskin (correct me if I'm wrong). But I can go to town on my girl :nasty:

The religious reasons are why it was done on me. Reguardless, I wouldn't have my cock look any other way.

:rofl: you're going to compare cutting off the extra skin at the end of the penis to mutilating a womans clitoris. :ugh: