Any of you have experience with toast titanium 9?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by NineMileDrag, Aug 12, 2008.

1. NineMileDrag

NineMileDrag burn life away

specifically the streamer that comes with it. I can't seem to get this to work with my itouch. I have gladiator converted and in the streamer window and i have stream video on. However when i try to login to my streamer.roxio.com/blank website to view the video it just doesnt seem to work. Anybody have any advice:hsd:

2. mad_vtak

mad_vtak Active Member

i mainly just use it to burn stuff.

Sorry sir

3. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

:werd: I've used the CD label created once or twice but that's about it for the additional programs.

Why not checkout their support site? They have a ton of info on it and a good support forum.

4. urban ape

urban ape take that take that take that

what is an itouch

5. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

Fk Toast. Everytime I have tried to use it to burn something it has not been supported, allowed, or some other stupid ass restriction. I've resorted to $10 programs or freeware that always gets the job done.

Hell I just wanted to rip a DVD and of course toast is all high and mighty on DRM so noooooooo can't do it, but the FREE mac the ripper program had no issues ripping and VisualHub converted it, and .... hell something else burned it. Toast couldn't do any of the three so after hearing how great toast was, I was miffed as to what it is great for.

6. NineMileDrag

NineMileDrag burn life away

:hs:ipod touch my bad. I have checked the online support and there is very little help for the streamer