Any of you do this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gonrad, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

I dunno, I feel like such an idiot sometimes right after I mention it because that's when I realize what I just said.

I still talk with my ex-gf after we broke up (just over a month ago).

Well, I talked to her just a few min ago and I really had no conversation piece other then what's new and how was work.

So at one ponit it was silence and I just mentioned to her:

Me: "Last night my sis went out (with her b/f). And this morning I wake up and I see in her room two heart-shaped baloons, tied to a vase with a single red rose in it"..

..silence...

Me: "Hrm, yet another pointless story from me"

Her: "What you're just trying to tell me this to make me fell bad..."

I had nothing to say. I dunno, usually when I have no conversation piece, I just pick something and talk about it but usually it ends up something that the other person kinda feels a little uncomfy just hearing it.

I've never had bad intentions, while with her or just in general, but sometimes I just do it just unintentionally.

Discuss..

2. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I see no bad intentions in that either.

Happens to me often too, i'll say something irrelevant, and some women will turn it into something un-intended.

Maybe she's thinking "I've got noone for V-day, and you're trying to rub in that your sis does"

But it looks completely innocent to me. (depending on the previous convo you and her were having, from the looks of it, there wasn't much conversation going on)

3. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

yeah dude, dont worry about it, completely taken the wrong way

4. Gonrad

Gonrad OT Supporter

Just makes me feel uncomfy that I do it sometimes.

I don't beat myself about it but sometimes I feel like it just didn't have to be mentioned.

I just mentioned it because it was cute and I had never seen that before.
    We're east-Indian - dating is like a taboo. Hell, dating outside our culture/religion is a taboo. My ex was white, and my sis' b/f is not of our religion, so I just mentioned it because it's something I couldn't have (a valentime). :(

Oh well, the things men say sometimes....
    And the way women intrepret them. :rofl: