FRK any males with experience with pumps?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sarge21, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Sarge21

Sarge21 Frau am Steuer Ungeheuer!

i just picked one up.

do any of you have any pointers, do's/don'ts, what to expect/not to expect?

any and all advices, comments, criticisms are welcome.

:wavey:

2. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

i've only heard that the effects are temporary :-/

3. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

how the hell can it be perminent....? you are sucking the air out around it right? like a vacum? how can that make it bigger?

4. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

No more than 15 minutes at around 5-6 inHg

5. sadangryboi

sadangryboi New Member

Clue me in also!

6. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

They do NOT work in the long term. All they do is produce a state of temporary inflammation to a localized area. Long term use of it can be damaging. When you look at your swollen cock just after use, it will be larger than what you are usually used to seeing. But that is a temporary illusion. Once the negative pressure is removed, your body will re-compensate back to it’s original state.

Seriously, as far as I am concerned, you could have had more fun putting the $30 or $50 or what ever you spent on it in a small pile in the back yard and burned it.

If you think that your size will not conquer all, learn other things. Dedicate your life to being a great pussy eater and a great fuck. I have yet to meet a woman, (a preacher’s daughter included), who did not absolutely appreciate good head. Size wise, I consider myself average. There are some bigger, there are some smaller out there. But I have never had anyone complain or blow me off afterward.

Believe me, trust me from someone who was been with women platonically and otherwise in the majority of his interpersonal relationships, a guy who knows his way around a clit, a guy who can last more than 5 minutes during a good, hard fuck session has a serious leg up in any medium to long term relationship over the “hung like John Holmes” type of guy who has no inclination/clue on how to please a woman.

It’s not how deep you fish, it’s how you wiggle the worm.

As far as that over priced piece of crap you just purchased, just toss it. Build a trusting relationship with a willing person. Learn from her. The rewards will last a lifetime.

7. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

i read someones post on here a while ago, where he said it wasnt temporary, but he was using it for like 3 years everyday. he posted a pic of his shit and it was all crooked though, so i guess it will work, just deform your shit in the process

8. Sarge21

Sarge21 Frau am Steuer Ungeheuer!

thanks for all of the replies.....i've been with my gf now for about 2 years..... i dont have any problems with my size or any insecurities about my abilities.

I bought it as a more of a kink/curiosity type of thing......wont be used every day, or to the extent of damage etc.....

I was curious though to see what others thoughts were.

9. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

let us know how it works. iv been with my girl a long time too. im probably average, but not insecure at all with it, even tho i wouldnt mind a couple extra inches.

i know im freakier than most but if you want your girl to expereince a bigger one, let someone join, i did and it was great.

if i ever hit the lottery, its a penis enlargement for me and breasts for her, not that she needs em.

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yeah, I read that too, and he had a huge, bulbous tip. it was a little... different. He also said when he used the pump, the head gets as big as a soda can :noes:

But he used it EVERY day for 3 years or so, like you said...

We have one, and it is fun!!! Variety in toys is never a bad thing. I plan to have one of every toy that has ever existed within the next 5 years :naughty:

11. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

crooked isnt a bad thing. it might hit spots straight one doesnt.