TAT Any Ideas??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sphinx, Feb 7, 2005.

1. sphinx

sphinx New Member

I want to get something to go around, above, below, or on the sides of my first tattoo, which i got about two years ago, right before HIM got sorta big in America. I love this tattoo, and want to add more onto it and onto my arm but not sure what the hell i want.

[​IMG]

2. sphinx

sphinx New Member

bump......:/

3. inamorato

inamorato New Member

you should get it outlined in thinner lines, then have something off it run up your sholder half way to your neck, and the other end all the way down to your elbow... its gotta be something more gothic tho... like... sharp waves and dying flowers and stuff like that(maybe armor stuff)... all black with maybe one depressed(limp) bloomed rose that has red petals, some of which are staying on and some of which are falling off... in the middle of the symbol... that'd be cool

4. sphinx

sphinx New Member

awesome, thanks very much, im going to see my artist in a couple of weeks and will be mentioning this to him, thank you again. Everyone else, keep the ideas a coming.

5. sphinx

sphinx New Member

either you posted in the wrong thread or i just dont know how this relates to adding on to my tattoo??

6. quikkstylez

quikkstylez i am not asian.

i really wanna get a heartagram tat :o

7. Viperpro17

Viperpro17 Guest

8. White

White OT Supporter

Yes do that bad ass design on there shirt, :bowdown:

9. sphinx

sphinx New Member

see thats the thing tho, i dont really dig the tribal stuff, to me its a little to cliche'. Sorry guys, i want something more gothic.

10. Viperpro17

Viperpro17 Guest

how about the heartagram trailing off into a picture representing love n death cus thats basically what him likes to sing about

11. inamorato

inamorato New Member

the tatoo has meaning now, dont skrew it up with one of our ideas if its not what you really want... you wont be happy with it unless it has meaning... i like the ideas of viperpro17 and mine....

maybe you could have an old gothic looking tree that extends up and intertwines around the him smybol (with the branches), but instead of normal leaves have the branches have leaves like a weeping willow, except the long "hair" like leaves could be lyrics from your favorite song... (when love said no :p)

12. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

you dont want something cliche but you have a HIM logo?? thats an oxy moron if ever heard one.