any idea?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by neo_omega, Dec 4, 2003.

1. neo_omega

neo_omega New Member

[​IMG]
    my friend has this problem. his computer suddenly unble to open fastcgi page which I and a lot of other people have no problem to open. it's not just IE, Netscape and opera won't open either. He already format HD but still have same problem. Any idea? thanks.

2. drewski_amk

drewski_amk Guest

what is fcgi? never heard of it

3. neo_omega

neo_omega New Member

anyone?

4. Keyzs

Keyzs OT Supporter

Its FastCGI a server side extension to CGI.

That error looks more like a momentary server error. The page miniforum.org sends is just straight HTML with a little Javascript.

It is also possible that the machine does not have the proper encoding types installed. This page is Western European(Windows) compared to Unicode(UTF-8) or even Western European(ISO). I am not sure why that would cause your error, but that is the only thing I can find on the source/page that is different. And even worse I have no clue how to fix that problem if that is it.

5. neo_omega

neo_omega New Member

Actually I have not problem with this site. It's my friend has problem. He used to able to get on with no problem at all. But he can't get on now. That site is running on Big 5. We are running out of ideas too. He already formatted his HD, but it still have the same problem and it's not just on IE. Seems like it's some security setting isn't permit him to open the page.