FRK Any hysterectomy experience?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ideeosinkruhcee, Nov 12, 2007.

1. ideeosinkruhcee

ideeosinkruhcee With time and tons of food, I'll someday upgrade t

My once vanilla fwb wants dick every minute it seems. I've already fucked her five times today and she's still craving for more. Does a full hysterectomy really change a woman's perspective on sex that much?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

the Hormone imbalance caused by a lack of ovaries or At least the missing uterus, drives up the testosterone in a woman. Higher test = more sex drive.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

What PE said and with the fact that unwanted offspring are no longer a problem... we'll what can I say? :naughty:
    Bet she's 30-40? Sexual prime, baby! :mamoru: I wish I could have done minez 10 years sooner!

4. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

It changed mine ALOT at first, simply because I had to wait the 6 weeks AFTER for any type of penetration. Alot of it could also be mental, i.e. no worry about pregnancies, she's not having issues she was before she had the surgery. IF they didn't do a complete hyster and left the ovaries, her sex drive is prolly just ramped up right now. They took everything on me and immediately started me on an HRT patch and if I forget to take it-I have NO desire to get laid whatsoever.

Just my .02.

Oh also, um, don't overdo it if she's not that far post-op. Those tissues can take quite a bit of time to heal and if she had her cervix taken as well, it can take up to-get this-6 months to a YEAR-for that to heal completely.

5. Phantom Empress

I wish i could get rid of my uterus, but alas, it'd be crazy to try and convice a doc to take it.

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Yeah... like being 16 and telling them that you are SURE you never want kids and pppllllleeeeessssseeeee tie the tubes. I expected the psych ward guys to be buzzed in any minute. But they are all wrong, so :fawk:

7. Phantom Empress

haha, yeah. Everyone thinks i'm NUTS for not wanting kids, but I'm about to turn 25, I don't want children,I'd rather not deal with My periods and the worry about my BC all the time. :hs:

8. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I work at a Doctors office and I know we have a patient in almost the same boat as you. She's in her late 20's and has decided that she doesn't want kids and wants the surgery now. The doctor I work for has written her a referral letter to get things done. So you just have to have a good doctor that will listen to you when you tell them that you have really thought about it and are mature enough to make the decision.

9. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

I didn't want kids, wanted to get snipped ages ago... Most docs won't do it until you're at least 25, or have two kids... now at 27, and (back in oct. '06) found out my wife was pregnant w/ my second kid... well, they had no problems letting me get snipped now. I know it's not a hystorectomy, but you know what i mean. :dunno: