any helmets with Bluetooth speakers out there?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Arsenal4rs, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Arsenal4rs

Arsenal4rs BEES!!! MUTHERFUCKIN BEES!!!

I spent all morning at work trying to find one, if only to get an idea of the money I would be spending, but the best I could come up with was a helmet made by BMW. and even with that I couldnt find any purchaseable links to click. Id honestly be satisfied with some bluetooth earbuds, or a bluetooth headset that would fit under my helmet. Hell, even some small bluetooth speakers I could rig but be cool, but I cant seem to locate anything.

Anyone seen/ heard anything? the Bluetooth profile could have to be A2DP (I have a Sanyo M1).

If the BIke Crew can come thru it would be really sweet. Listening to the sweet sound of wind and motor to and from work gets old after awhile.. espcially now that riding season is back.

2. oakie

oakie my ninja.

dainese has a bluetooth helmet.

bluetooth helmet kits can be had from Cardo's scala rider and the Motorola HS830

3. themadpaki

themadpaki There is no money. OT Supporter

momo makes one. you'll pay for it tho.

bluetooth makes some universal shit for helmets. google that shit.

4. Arsenal4rs

Arsenal4rs BEES!!! MUTHERFUCKIN BEES!!!

I have googled it... the catch is Im looking for something with Stereo speakers, not so much a headset. The stereo bluetooth profile is A2DP. its a bit different then a headset/ microphone.