Any guys that like to do "random" romantic things to the SO?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by deznutz, Jan 10, 2006.

1. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Some ideas i have done...

Left a note/card taped to her car (she goes to work real early in the morning) I usually put it there real late at night.

I contacted the local pizza joint..and wrote a romantic message on the inside of a pizza box that was delivered to her house.

Dozen red roses, each with a reason why i love/like her (used yarn, holepuncher, and small square paper)

Dozen roses with one white rose... wrote "You are the only one that stands out) something like that...

Stuffed dog i bought from walmart...left it in front of her door...got it when she got home from class

I can go on and on.....
    :wavey:

2. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

i'd say that's more clingy than romantic... IMO how long have you two been together?

3. deznutz

deznutz New Member

1 year almost :noes: eh, she seems to like it?
    I know some girls don't....it depends

4. camo~

camo~ I LURK

If coming home drunk, passing out next to her, waking up in middle of the night to puke counts as doing romantic things to her, then YES!:rofl:

5. low20

low20 Member

i dont think thats really clingy....hes showing appreciation and love for his SO..how is that clingy....its just creative...instead of giving her a hig and a kiss evry single day...its something to change it up a bit, let her know he still cares, and to keep her suprised

6. deznutz

deznutz New Member

:bigthumb: Thank you, i am very creative....she says there is never a day she isnt suprised!

7. Rush

Rush Butch > Tomash

can you keep it up forever?

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

What says you can't? You just don't have to do it as often as the years progress -- since every relationship goes through that "lovey dovey" stage at some point, and then moves on from it. Either way, you shouldn't fall into the trap of taking her for granted and never showing appreciation. That's the pitfall of MANY relationships.

9. deznutz

deznutz New Member

:hs: No...I am not that full of ideas..or i would...
    This woman means so much to me :bigthumb:

10. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

I think we have to clone the OP girls!

11. Sotangledup

Sotangledup Guest

I wish my bf would do the same. We've been together for quite a while and have a daughter together but unfortunately part of what's missing is that surprise factor.

I think it's great you surprise your gf, you're making her appreacited by taking time out to think of all these surprises for her.

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

I dunno about anyone else, but I wish he'd man up and suprise you with a wedding, then. :hsugh:

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

So true. Alot of people fall into this trap. They get so close to each other that they forget about all the little things they would do for each other that made things special. Don't let this happen.

The probably really isnt comming up with ideas, its motivating yourself to do things like this deep into relationship. If you can manage, then its a good sign of a future together.

14. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

That's good stuff, but it sounds like you do it way too often.

15. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

no such thing, unless she says so.

Maybe if you assume that, you dont do it enough?

16. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

If they've been going out less than a year and he's done things like this 10 times already then it's too often. Like I said, it's good stuff, but do it once every few months, not every other week. If he marries this chick is he gonna keep up that pace for 50 years? That's a lot of presents and a whole lot of ideas.

I'm congratulating him on his creativity (which is better than mine) and suggesting he not squander it, that's all.

17. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

...And since when does a woman say no to presents? :rofl:

18. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Hmm, just shows how people are different I guess.

After a few years of dating and now a few months of marriage I dont think a week as gone by where I havent got a little something for my wife. Rarely is it something expensive or big, but the little things matter.

I plan not only to keep up the pace but to accelerate it over my life.

Maybe once you find true love you will understand. It doesnt matter what it takes, if I had to work 3 jobs to be able to see that surprised smile then I would do it the rest of my life. Its not that she expects it, or ever asks for anything, and thats why the smile is so true and wanted. I see that smile for hours every day, and would still give everything I have to see it another time.

Btw, she gets me random little romantic gifts, or does little things to. Its certainly not a one-way street.

Honestly, when its true love, there is no end to the creativity...because the thoughts don't really come from your head, but from your love. I know, kinda makes you wanna puke...but its true.

19. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

When is anyone (man or woman) going to say no to presents from an SO? :dunno:

20. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

I can see you point, and you are right to a certain point.
    But the thing you don't understand is, when you get married, you literally are doing that kind of stuff for 50 years. Except it isn't always stuff like stuffed animals and flowers. It will be stuff like compromising what you want more for what she wants. Sure you do the flowers on occasion and the stuffed animal from time to time. What I am talking about is say for instance, she really, really, REALLLY likes a set of curtains for the bedroom that you really don't like, but you compromise and let her have them. To her, that can mean a lot more than a stuffed animal sometimes.

21. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Well, never, unless they don't like you anymore... and sometimes not even then! Which was my point. Waiting till she says no is not a good way to gauge how much is too much.

I may not be getting an accurate sense of how much he's doing. Leaving little notes and so on is one thing... when I first replied here I was thinking more like "a dozen roses every month, eek!"

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  22. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Good point.
    There is a point where you just become "too nice" and "clingy".
    And she isn't going to tell you that until she is in the process of leaving you.

23. deznutz

deznutz New Member

I don't do it every day,

It seems a lot of people here think i am doing things every day like this...

24. Faithless

Faithless щ(゚Д゚щ)

awwwwwwwwww, I wish someone would do stuff like that for me :p

25. BlazinBlazer Guy

:bigthumb: It doesn't even have to be something outlandish, or "crap to collect." If she mentions something about a food she's craving that is hard to find aside from a few small shops, or anything like that, just going to the trouble of tracking it down and getting it would be sufficient. If you're into the relationship and actually paying attention to your SO, you'll pick up on these little clues and ideas without making your head hurt to figure them out.