TAT Any guys have their nipples pierced?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xpinchx, Jun 19, 2004.

1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

My girlfriend suggested that I get my nipple pierced. My initial thought was "hell no" but the more I think about it, the more interested I get. As of now I have no piercings or tatoos, so this will be my first "body mod." Does it matter which one gets pierced? Do guys normally get nipple piercings? Thanks for any comments/input.

2. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

I have both mine done and have had them for about 5 years. Got them both done the same night.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

not it doesn't matter which one you get pierced. MANY males get their nipples pierced, I see them all the time.

just be sure it's what you want and not just for the GF. it's you body so have fun with it. Good luck!

4. HandgunFantasy

HandgunFantasy My purity you stole.

i am also thinking about getting nipples done for the hell of it. from what i understand for guys they go under the nipple (not that i know very much). does increase the pain factor / how drunk i should get before i go get them done? :dunno: :hs:

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

DON"T FUCKING DRINK BEFORE YOU GET PIERCED. you'll bleed more.

yes, they pierce behind hte areola because fo rht emost part male nipes don't protrude as much as female nips.

SOme guys have said it hurt a lot, others said it wasn't as bad as any other piercing.

6. GT40

GT40 lol

I have both of mine done and I got them done in the same night. I'd say it hurt more than my PA, but all in all it wasn't that bad. :dunno:

7. quick_dry

quick_dry Guest

I've got one pierced, the left one - is that the cool one to get done? I dunno, I just went in and said pierce this a one... :)

didn't hurt (but I dunno what your pain threshold is like) - but just get used to the expense of buying bandaids all the time if you play contact hockey or other contact sports - without taping over it, its gonna get pulled... (of course you could just take it out while playing, but I'm too lazy) :)

oh, and you'll start to develop a phobia of that goofy buddy who always does the monster nipple cripples... ;)

8. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

ive had mine done 4 times, 1 vert, 1 horizontal in each nipple.

It didnt hurt much. My septum hurt more, and that didnt even hurt much. I just felt the pressure of it.

Just make sure you get barbells done. CBR's have a high rejection chance with nipples. And make sure you take care of it damnit!! Soak it in hot sea salt water 2x a day for the first 2 weeks.

On a bighter note, i loved having them pierced. I would catch myself (and the girls beside me) playing with them. :O

And plus i have a sweet nipple shield for it! :cool:

9. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

hahah. shit that happened to me. I got nurpled and I freaked on the guy, grabbed by keys and did it back to him.

Let's say though I was in complete pain, I won the battle. He started to bleed. :bowdown:

10. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

ive got both mine done.. did them in the same setting and other than a couple earrings which i now dont have, they are the only piercings ive ever had.. they hurt for a few days, but now i cant imagine not having them done.. i love 'em.

i got them done with CBR's.. remember to tape them down when you sleep! cause they get caught and really hurt.. so be careful, also tape them down when playing sports or anything becuase it doesnt take much at first.

ive just changed to bananabells (curver bar) in blackline, they feel 100% more comfortable, and they never get caught on stuff like the CBR's did.. so im much happier

get them man! you'll love 'em, they are really worth the expense and short uncomfortable feeling.

11. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

if you are going to do 1, you might as well do both @ 1 time.

12. KDubb

KDubb everyday I'm hustlin'

ive had mine done since 96'

had hoops for yearas but got sick of them catching on towels/shirts.

i rock small bars now- MUCH better

13. phigity

phigity New Member

i've had mine done for like 3 years and i love them. everyone is saying how much more BB's are so i'm prob gonna stretch them and put in some BB's.

14. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I have just one done and I wear a CBR, just do what you want.

15. BOWLINGMISFIT

BOWLINGMISFIT New Member

I've had mine for 10 years now and can't remember if they hurt. I'm sporting 2ga pinchers now and they aren't too bad.

16. Imthatgirl

Imthatgirl Guest

my bf has his left one done. it was his first peircing... said it was pretty painful, but he likes it alot.

17. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

mine hurt.. but i dont regret it at all.. i love them.. tongue is next :)

18. f-a-s

f-a-s New Member

i agree, and it hurt me more to get my nips done then my pa too.. lol