GUN Any good shops in the las vegas area?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LT Smash, Oct 21, 2009.

1. LT Smash

LT Smash Give'm the kick

I know a few (The Gun Store being one of the more popular) but i hear their customer service is a nightmare. Anyone know of a more friendly gun-newb friendly stored in the city? (one with a range is a plus)

2. Scold

Scold OT Supporter

I use to work at American Shooters on Arville st. It can be a little more pricey there, but the quality of the range and the cleanliness of the store makes up for it.

edit: If you are willing to drive down to Henderson, my buddy Greg works at the American Shooters down there, and he is AWESOME to deal with.

3. LT Smash

LT Smash Give'm the kick

I've been to the one in henderson when I was a kid. I was thinking of checking it out for the range once i get my .45 thanks Scold. :h5:

4. Scold

Scold OT Supporter

:wavey:

5. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

They just re-did the entire store and it's pretty nice now. I would recommend Discount Firearms or American Shooters on Arville. Henderson Defense is there, too, but they are more of a FFL to use or a place to go when you want a nice AK.

6. Scold

Scold OT Supporter

:werd:

Yeah... it's reeeeealy fuckin nice now, compared to how it was when I was there. Also, every so often they get some really cool shit to shoot on the range. Last year we had an FA Kriss, a few different versions of FA MP5's (one was suppressed), and some other cool shit.