MMA Any good Muay Thai, Krav Maga, or Judo places near Akron, OH?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Unknown User, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Unknown User

Unknown User New Member

Gonna be traveling there quite a bit, so I'd like to open a membership around there at a place that may be convenient.

2. kroneX

kroneX New Member

Id do judo if your traveling around the place, as whenever your in a new city there is nearly always a judo club, and most do casual fees. Because judo is one hell of a popular sport, and it is one of the most effective styles of self defense imo.

3. Unknown User

Unknown User New Member

I'm doing Muay Thai and JJ right now, but need something in the Akron area to continue with some sort of training. I can't find a Muay Thai place within 20 minutes of where I'm going to be every other week.

4. luvmylegend

luvmylegend Wut?

I live in Canton, just south of Akron, and work near downtown Akron. If you ever want somebody to show you around, definitely give me a call. I'm looking for a local place for me and my daughter to join too. PM if you want my number.

5. Unknown User

Unknown User New Member

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I may potentially be moving out there next year if this job thing works out in my favor, so that would be very helpful.

I'll forward you my number once I get in town. My first trip isn't until Dec. 1st, but after that it should be fairly consistently every other week until April.

6. luvmylegend

luvmylegend Wut?

That's cool. Let me know. There's a few members from Akron/Canton area on here.