Any girls ever just say No when a guy asks for your number?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Mar 21, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Just curious because I have never had a girl say "No, no you may not have my number" lol Even if I walked up to a random girl and asked for her number I still doubt they would say no. Maybe the worst thing that would happen is a BS excuse or a fake number. Not saying that I haven't got numbers and when ever I call it goes to voice mail. lol

So have any of you girls ever said no and why. Was the guy just so bad you didn't want him to think he had a 1% chance of ever seeing you again. For guys have you ever had a girl just say no?

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

On a pretty regular basis. I say just no because is leaves no room for debate. "no im attached", just led to 'well dontcha need new frieds' or 'what he dont knw....' and "no, i dont date" had similar issues
    So i just say no.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Ah I guess you're right if you already have a boyfriend. What about when you don't have one?

4. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

The absolute worst thing is a BS excuse, a fake number or cancelling a date/not showing up. A "NO" is the best way to let some know that you're not interested.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I still say no. Its a very rare occasion when I find a man attractive enough to talk to...saying that leads to all kinds of 'well i know this girl you might like'

6. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

^that's funny and pathetic at the same time

I just called :roflwtf:

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Nope, though it would be a lot more mature then giving the douche a fake

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

If it's some random guy that I'll never see again then I just say I have a bf cause it's easier.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: when I was single I did that shit allll the time!

10. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

Rejection hotline ftw! :o

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I think it's the best option for everyone. It gets you out of it easy and the guy doesn't have to feel completely rejected.

12. fray

fray New Member

I will usually just say "no" or if they ask why I will say "I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that", regardless of whether I have one or not. You'd be surprised how many guys just say "well, he doesn't have to know". Rude.

13. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

that should cross them off your list pretty quickly...i know guys do that, and thats why even if i trust my SO, I don't trust other guys.

This question leads me to one about the guys...I can't say no if a girl asks me for my number...even if im not interested. Does any guy actually turn down a girl that was aggressive enough to ask them for their number?

Guess I'm just too nice?

14. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

I'll tell ya when it happens :o

15. fray

fray New Member

my bf and i were just talking about this today. okay. i was whining and he was listening. but it seems like guys will usually "put up with" girls flirting with them because they "don't want to be mean", even if they're not interested in the girl at all. Maybe it's really just an attention thing?

16. drinkdran0

drinkdran0 New Member

HAHAHA rejection hotline

yah i dont think a guy would turn down a girl because its such a rare thing and you gotta give them props for that

17. weakone

weakone New Member

I just say no. As others said, it leaves a lot less room for debate. I've had the guys that kept pushing, so I took their numbers and made a show of throwing it out, because that seemed to get the point across. I hate it when guys say, "what he doesn't know.." It just is really rude. I said no. I actually told one guy who stopped me in a grocery store, after he kept pushing, that he honestly would never have a chance with me if I were single. That truth made him back off. Bruised ego ftw. :mamoru:

18. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I see a ton of asshole, drunk guys say shit like that. Anyways I kinda wish a girl would just say no sometimes so I don't waste my time. This one girl pissed me off she always talked to me and what not and she gave me her number but when ever I called she never picked up ever.

If a really fat girl asks for my number, only has happen once, I just make up some bs. I can't just right out say No, it is kinda harsh.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2007
  19. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I had one girl say no. It was because I said "Hey, give me your phone number" and she responded with "Aren't you going to ASK for my phone number?". I responded with "no".

Eventually she ended up offering her phone number to me one of the next times I saw her out at the bar. I never called her. Would have been much funnier if I rejected the phone number.

20. lauren

lauren Active Member

yes. i dont give out personal information to strangers, regardless of sex. "no thanks" works the best.

21. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

cute girl asked me for mine once when at the time, i didn't own a cellphone. telling her that was awkward, because it was true but felt a lie. from that ive learned that a simple, "no" would suffice. as such id rather be told, "no" than, "i dont have a cellphone" and it would work.

22. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I had it happen about 10 months ago. I was out of town eating lunch with some friends. The waitress was very flirty, so I told my friends that I was going to try to get her number. After we paid our bills, I went back inside to see if she wanted to go out sometime. She told me to come back the next night, so that we could talk. Since I was from out of town, I asked her, "Why don't you just give me your number instead?" She blurted out no, which kind of shocked me a bit. Never, ever had that kind of reaction before. I just smiled, wished her the best, and left. Other than the fact that my friends watched me get shot down, it was no big deal. I can understand how some waitresses don't give out their numbers. Or maybe I just freaked her out. Either way, I always prefer a straight up answer. You have to respect that, instead of getting the run around.

23. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I guess when she asked you to come back again another nite it was so she could be your waitress? I see waitiresses do that all the time. Flirt with guys, make them a regular to get tips off of.

24. NCS

NCS Active Member

yeah when i was in high school. but it was always "no, i have a boyfriend" or some excuse

when i started getting good at this i had 19/20 girls give me their real number and about half wouldnt set up a date

in the last month the last five girls ive been able to set up a date with

25. iwishyouwerebeer

:wavey: we live off tips