FRK Any fun exhibition ideas...?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dnallivah, Oct 15, 2004.

1. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

So I've met a guy that's up for anything and everything. My boyfriend decided that he doesn't have that "gut feeling" about me, so I'm in the process of deciding what I want to do with my new free time.

So...I met someone that can at least satisfy me in a way the bf can't....first night together I sucked him off outside of bar that we hang at (he's an old friend not just a random bar fuck :big grin: ) ....later when he wanted to take me home I wouldn't let him....I told him if he wanted to fuck me it'd have to be outside somewhere.

Just a block away there's a tunnel that runs under the street where he promptly did my demand.

Today we met for a quick lunch break, and my lips quickly found something to satisfy my hunger as other drivers could pass by and watch the enjoyment on his face....

I'm hungry for ideas... :o

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You wouldn't happen to be in North Dakota would you?

3. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

nope, currently in nocal :) i move around a lot...and if this guy that pretends he's my bf doesn't cut it soon...i might be moving elsewhere

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Just curious because I've had sex in one of those under the road tunnel deals but it was somewhere in ND.

5. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

Have sex in one of your classrooms (after class has been let out for the day obviously). I did that once. I twas fun.

6. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

*grins* i lost my virginity in my schools' art classroom.....then the library.....and later explored the stage :o

good times.