Any Farscape fans in here?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Biomechanoid, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

:wavey:

I'm rewatching the entire series since I stopped watching after the start of season 2.

:bowdown: it's a badassed series, but there are some niggiling details that I need cleared up.

1) that guy who's face half glows that was prisoned with chriton in the 2 episodes where scorpius is 1st introduced... what the hell happened to him after he got on moya- they never explained if he left or what... just kinda stopped writing him in?

2) what the fuck happened on the zalbinian? I know that in episode 7 (PK Tech girl) they discover the husk of the once great ship, but there is no explanation for what happened, and also later on in the 1st season, in the episode where Chiana become a part of Moya's crew, the former captain talks about the zalbinian but doesn't say what happened... or did I completely miss it?

[edit] oh, and I'm only half-way done with season 2, so no spoilers please :x: [/edit]

2. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

you ask questions that if we answer will spoil, & then say not to spoil :squint:

I like the series, even have most of the DVD's

They are filming a (maybe more than one?) miniseries to clear up somethings from the end of the show itself to air on Sci-Fi channal http://www.farscapeworld.com/news/shownews.php?id=128

3. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

well... my main issue is the guy with the glowing face... they never explained what happened to him at the end of the episode. the last minute he gives the tech girl her dying graces and walks off the stage- no explanation really needed I figured he'd appear in the following episode. the next episode he's not on the ship at all with no explanation... did I miss something?

4. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

I don't clearly remember... he always annoyed me :o

5. Abraxis

Abraxis Denny Crane.

Great show, why do they always kill those off?
    I didn't like that guy either. They changed his charactor so much over time that he just go worse.
    No spoilers on what happened, just watch.

If Sci Fi had regular seasons it probably would have lasted. They way they did it made it too confusing and repetitive. Isn't there a movie coming out? It wasn't supposed to end like that.

6. Kraydl

Kraydl Guest

His name is Stark. He disappears in the third season about the time when Critons clone dies. He reappears in the 4th season.