A&P any EDU on touching up pics in photoshop or other editiong program?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by BROKE, Jun 24, 2006.

1. BROKE

BROKE Mr. Selfdestruct

2. mr. smiley

mr. smiley New Member

Photoshop is really large program.

What area are you specially interested?

I would recommend just searching tutorials with google.

example with keywords 'good photoshop books' you'll find loads of interesting stuff, also links to online tutorials.

I guess web is loaded with photoshop tricks and nerbie tutorials, it's so popular program.

This was site what I used for learning photoshop tricks, but it's really old skool nowadays and it was time of photoshop 3.0 - 4.0

http://www.handson.nu/

Now you can do most of those magic tricks just simply with couple clicks. :big grin:

3. mr. smiley

mr. smiley New Member

4. BROKE

BROKE Mr. Selfdestruct

i have photoshop cs2 but im not sure how to use most of the more advanced filters and settings to reucd noise. blur background etc.

5. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

i found your site before i knew it was you

6. mr. smiley

mr. smiley New Member

so you want to make your photos to look better by reducing noise from the pictures?

So basically you need to know how to make selections (there's different tools on photoshop for it) and then you need to soften selection, by giving blur for the mask. I recommend for searching some tutorial which shows pic by pic how to do this kind of things or getting really good photoshop book. Example this book might (but not necessarily) be perfect for you:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0672326442/002-7891221-0012827?v=glance&n=283155

It's now newbie book for teaching how to use photoshop tools, but it gives you bigger pic how to use photoshop for different purposes and tricks.

For learning how to make selections, I recommend just learning it by yourself, it takes patience in the beginning, but you'll learn it. Example try 'magic wand' with different values and different kind of pics, you'll get the idea....

I'm not sure how much this helps, since I don't know how much you know about photoshop.

It's pretty much first with learning to make selections, after that you can do lot of different kind of things.

7. Mr_Penut

Mr_Penut Elitist Member OT Supporter

ima eat yo site fo breakfast

nukka

8. Tomash

Tomash Active Member

Which link? www.48.com?

EDIT:
    No.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006