Any doctors on the board...or at least sperm experts?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lanman, May 9, 2007.

1. Lanman

Lanman New Member

Here is my problem...My cum used to be white and thick. Now it comes out like water and runs everywhere. Is that normal or do I beat off too much (once a day)? Sometimes I worry my junk aint workin and my boys all died

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

i'm a sperm expert :naughty:

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You could beat off too much. It also could have a lot to do with your diet and water intake.

4. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Whenever I force myself to have a multiple it does that. It's a different fluid I believe.

5. Tritis

Tritis New Member

Sounds like prostate cancer. You need to go have some dude shove his finger in your ass.

6. Cymric

Cymric New Member

Don't be too hard on yourself. The boys (sperm) have evolved over many years to deal with us jerking them out or having sex too much. You produce millions everyday. The thickness of your semen most likely has to do with diet and water intake, as that is just the fluid part of the ejaculation, aside from the cells known as sperm. Only a very very small portion of the semen is actually sperm (if I remember correctly, we ejaculate a couple tablespoons and about a pinhead of that is actual sperm cells). Most of it is just a mucus-like subtance, though, to allow the sperm safe passage to their destination.

I am not a doctor or a sperm expert :p But if you'd like to be more certain, there are plenty of sites you can read about sexual health and sperm production.