Any dangers of anal sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pen Is Mightier, Sep 30, 2008.

1. What are the dangers of anal sex between two people that are 101% sure they are clean? Obviously there is the chance of a UTI if a condom is not used but anything else? What if a condom isn't used? What are the chances of a UTI? How you fix a UTI anyway? How will I know if I got one? I assume it will hurt to piss or something.

My BF and I use a condom pretty much every time but I'd like to try it without one to be honest. Just want to see what I'd be getting myself into.

2. Are you serious right now?

Source: http://www.emedicine.com/med/byname/rectal-prolapse.htm

3. scottmcl

scottmcl New Member

Lube....lots of lube. And probably a little more lube.

Make sure your quite a bit aroused before hand, This is apparently key for a woman to enjoy anal. The pleasure comes from the slow removal of the penis, not from the thrusting in. I guess it would be the same for a guy too? (your sexuality is hard to discern)

Note: I watched at midnight special on this last sunday, so grain of salt I guess. No first hand experience

4. Moreso was wondering about the dangers of not using a condom. I've had sex plenty of times to know all about the need for lube and all that.

5. scottmcl

scottmcl New Member

UTI is always a risk with first time partners for any type of sex.

Women have a much high chance of getting it.

So don't let that stop you...unless you want an excuse?

I screwed up copying/pasting my response from word....spell checking.

6. scottmcl

scottmcl New Member

7. No I don't want an excuse...both of us want to try it without a condom I just want to see what the risks are if there are any. I think it will be a lot more intimate and natural/better without one. I know that may sound stupid but it's the truth for me at least.

8. So essentially UTI is only risk?

People always make it sound so scary. :o I will for sure be driving to his school this weekend. :bowrofl:

9. DEFINITELY not having extra-curriculars outside our relationship. :rofl:

Sounds like it is not as big of a deal as I thought it was. I can't wait now. :noes: Now you guys got me all horny and shit. :squint:

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Threadstarter is a guy, man.

TS, I think the only dangers come when you have rough anal sex. I'm not expert, though, but so long as you use plenty of lube and take it easy, I think the risks are small.

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Sorry man, but I read "urethra" as "uterus". My mistake. :rofl:

12. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Wow, I was so confused at first. OK.

From the things I've been told by people who have experienced it, be gentle at first. Very Very gentle. If its the first time for both of you especially.

I do have a question for the TS though. How do you know who gives and who receives or do you alternate? Its a question I've though about before but never really had the chance to ask.

13. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

yes, thats true. my doctor told me not to use spermicidal condoms because I was getting so many UTIs. Some women are sensitive to it.

I wrote a stellar thing on here once about UTIs, but I don't feel like searching for it right now.

14. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Unless your BF's penis is larger than your largest shit and he lasts for more than 15 minutes I wouldn't worry much about prolapse anus.

Now, if he wanted to fist you or if you already have pre-conidtions for pro-lapses anus then that is another topic....

15. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Aside from all that, it is disgusting. No matter how clean you think you got it...you are still having sex with a waste management area. Been there, done it, wont do it again.

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

poop on your dick

17. fray

fray New Member

You might get better responses in the closet subforum, or even FS, if you haven't already been there.

18. Pretty much since we've been seeing each other so like a little more than a month. First time we didn't use a condom because we didn't have one but from there on out we have been.

Just kind of whatever you feel like. Giving (top) is kind of dominant so if you feel like making them you bitch :hsugh: you could do that. Or if you're feeling lazy......get my drift? We alternate pretty much everytime though. I wouldn't say one of us does another more than the other.

19. :hsugh:

I know this. :o I'm pro.

20. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

oh. my bad. I didn't mean to be demeaning or anything. I thought you were trying it for the first time or something. I dont know? I'm dumb. Good luck though!

21. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

while the chances might be low, UTI's are HORRIBLE, so do what you can to aviod getting one. Pee and shower after sex, make sure you both are clean prior to sex and you should be good. i think guys have a lower risk of getting one, but still take whatever precautions you can. i've only had one once, but now i make sure i do everything i can to prevent another one cause i was in so much pain.

22. Will report back tonight whether or not I die from this. :rofl:

23. fray

fray New Member

Make him go first, then wait a week and see if he's ok. :rofl:

24. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I may be misunderstanding what you're saying - if you're saying drink it for prevention, then yes. For treatment, no.

If you have already gotten a UTI, they tell you NOT to drink any cranberry juice - it actually makes it worse. It's good for prevention, not treatment. You're also not supposed to be drinking caffeine, coffee, etc.

And, UTIs suck like hell, but after a round of antibiotics, you're fine. Usually after I take the first pill within hours I'll have some relief as far as urgency goes. You can get some OTC stuff to help with pain that makes your piss bright orange :eek3: