FRK Any CDers in here?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Biomechanoid, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

So I've decided to define myself as try-sexual. I've always had the mind set that "you don't know if you like something unless you try it" which is true in many aspects of my life, from food to drugs to sex/fetishes.

Well I've tried many things, and seem to have a fairly narrow range of fetishes, but a recent EPISODE in my experimentation has added a new (and possibly longer lasting) fetish: crossdressing.

The act of wearing the garments wasn't erotic in itself, but looking in the mirror and being somewhat turned on by what I saw was. I'm also lucky because Kat thinks it's sexy too and wants me to dress up more often- and had some discussions on taking it further than just around the apartment. Yes, I do believe that I'm one strange cookie when it comes to sex and sexuality :bigthumb:

And, no, I still don't like men, I'm thinking of defining myself as a lesbian rather than straight guy. :weak:

2. DJSCIASCIA

DJSCIASCIA New Member

Ahhhh, no. But if you like it, more power to u!!!!

3. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

What types of things are you wearing? ust bras and panties or garterbelts and stockings? I've heard some CD's really enjoy the feeling of high heeled shoes.

Do we get to see ya in your new outfits? (not a pic request, but a question about whether or not pics will be shared. ;) )

4. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

actually... only girlish underwear I had are a set of boyshorts. the pics are in the link in my original thread. it was actually pretty non-"standard" CD wear... corset, clubbing pants, boyshorts, and girl's sneakers, but I had my face done up and was wearing a wig... I actually looked pretty damned good for my 1st time.

5. Buckaroo Banzai2

Buckaroo Banzai2 leave a message at the beep

Your pics were very impressive. It always amazes me sometimes when men dressing up like women, they look better than a lot of women I have seen.

6. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

Those pics are really nice ... you make a beautiful woman :yum:

7. nozoki

nozoki Hail to the king, baby.

Try wearing a pair of pantyhose under your jeans when you go out. Feels awesome.

8. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:wavey:

I wear skirts and makeup in public all the time. Im not usually going for "passable", and dont really dig wearing lingerie and stuff... but know plenty of full-fledged "gender illusionists" that are fucking hot. I wear what Im comfortable in, and what I think I look good in, regardless of its social gender tag. I definitely get kicks out of the attention it brings. Have fun with it! :)

Holy shit... I just looked at your pics. :eek2: Damn you for being straight. ;)

9. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Word.

10. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

hey, impressive, you look good

11. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

You are one of my favorite posters here..and you just dont post enough. I love this topic.

12. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

I define myself the same way. It's hard to explain to people. I like real women and TS's(currently dating a real girl). CD's can be convincing, but I've seen some :ugh2: CD's. Basically truckdrivers in sundresses.

13. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I must have missed the original thread. I will go check it out now.

The article of clothing i miss the most is my skirt. A friend gave it to me when she stopped being gothic. It was a long black skirt, went to my ankles, and I'm 6'1". It was a very light weight cotton material,and I loved wearing it around. Didn't wear it out much, except to clubs, but it made a great 'frumpy day' item.

14. B17A

B17A Now with more ///M

Honest question, did you purchase your own garments, or did you share with your partner?

15. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

purchased them online. in my name, though the wig company ships in discrete packaging

16. fallenleafs

fallenleafs Guest

I Crossdress from time to time. I have had a friend of mine give me a makeover before. I love it, it feels good. I love feeling feminine.

17. Cranky

Cranky New Member

I made a post about it a while back asking if I should share this with my s/o. It was titled humiliation, its not deep in the forum you can find it. An update from that post, I told her and she was fine with it.

We have always shared anal sex, she has a strap on. Im strait but the feeling of being humiliated and dominated is one on its own. Well the other night I was bitching about work and life and shes like ill fix you, come inside.

First she was just fooling around, putting me in different evening gowns and skirts and stuff. Shes grap and grope me, slap my ass, make comments. She noticed I enjoyed it then she took out her corset and stockings. It has 6 garters built into it and it laces up the back in 36 eyelets.

She put me in it then pushed me down on the bed. Started giving me a little head and getting me turned on. She ended up fucking me.

It was the most intense orgasm i've ever had. She seemed to enjoy being in control. I have no urge for men, she has none for women but the mental part of it drives us. I don't even really have an urge to go in public.

But shopping is more fun now when she drags me along, im looking at stuff wonderingif I could wear it, and she teases.

She has done my make-up before to try out different color combo's for herself, just using me as a model, but that was way before she knew I enjoyed it. Now she wasnts to do it again :)

18. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

Guess I missed the pics lol.

Anyways, Ive known alot of CD's that didnt like guys. They are cool, Kinda makes me mad when Im surfing around the net and see a guy dressed up as a women look better then my g/f lol. Thats cool if you like it tho! I tried on a thong once, being a "manly man" I didnt feel right, plus I looked goofy as all hell.

19. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

What's with the thread back from the dead??

20. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

neither do i. pending his consent i'm locking this and TEMPORARILY deleting both posts with the link (so i can bring them back later).

i'll contact him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.