MIL Any CAV Scouts?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Smooth Criminal, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal New Member

I'm going to be going Active and Cav scout really interests me. does anyone have any indepth info on this mos and what possible post locations.

this one e5 i was talking to said Schofield barracks is pretty much a lock if you want to be a CAV scout. he said you pretty much do only half a days work out there because it gets to hot. dudes kinda crazy but wasn't sure so hopefully someone who has been there can tell me.

2. mtnbike4522

mtnbike4522 CelicaTech.com

stupid scouts

3. :hsugh:

4. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Start running now. Run every day. Don't stop until you go to basic. :noes:

(and that is all I know about scouts) :mamoru:

5. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

1/2 days at Schofield. :rofl: He is full of shit. I worked more at Schofield than I did at any other duty assignment. A good friend of mine was a 19D at 3/4 Cav. Who ever you talked to was talking out his ass.

6. Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal New Member

Im already in the Reserves but am 23 and feel like im not getting any younger...I've got 3 years left on my contract and am going to serve them out Active Duty. You are right about the running though. I still need to improve that drastically.

Your right man. That dude talking about Schofield Barracks is on some BS. He is one of these people who talk out their ass constantly. I've known him for 3 months and he has claimed to be a Cav Scout, Drill SGT, Special Forces (the black cats or some shit) He said it wasn't on his 201 file lol, he told me he killed 3 mexicans, worked in the carnival for 10 years and tons of other shit.

Right now Im actually leaning towards Ft. Lewis.

7. Big Red

Big Red New Member

well my hubby is a 19K(tanker) and he said that they are converting the majority of 19k's to 19d's. so he is going into a different mos, he said hes to old for that shit, bla bla bla. my hubby said that there is alot of recon work dealing with 19d.

oh and also to the thread starter, i dont know if you got any kind of bonus for your mos in the reserves, but if you dont finish out your enlistment contract out with them first, they will take your bonus out of your pay. we are going through that right now, my hubby got a reup bonus then went active so they are taking it out of his pay now.

8. mtnbike4522

mtnbike4522 CelicaTech.com

what i ment by saying stupid scouts was that kilos hate deltas for whatever reason (I was a kilo)