SRS any auditors here ??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by i94tex, May 24, 2006.

1. i94tex

i94tex New Member

could use some advise if anyone is willing to let me pick their brain..... :x:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

If your looking for someone to listen to you, we are here for you. Don't keep us waiting tho.

3. Jade

Jade New Member

What kind of autidts do you mean? I used to be an auditor.

4. teo

teo . => ? => !

If you're talking the Scientology kind of audit, head over to the LAOT forum.

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I am an auditor at a local Scientology sex therapy clinic. My job is to get all the info on the richest member's kinks to be used against them when they later turn against the Church. They'll probably kill me for telling you this.

6. i94tex

i94tex New Member

Sorry. Should've been more specific.

Acctg auditors. Don't need someone to listen to me whine. Need some help. :ugh: :ugh:

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ok, a kind reminder is that you should not auto-assume that another person knows what you are talking about, we don't have crystal balls, therefore if you don't make your intentions clear, then we don't know what you require,
    acctg isn't specific i had to google search that stuff for half and hour and im assuming you simply mean 'accounting auditors'

Accountants and auditors help to ensure that the Nation’s firms are run efficiently, its public records kept accurately, and its taxes paid properly and on time.

Sorry i don't want to bitch here, but are you sure we can help you with a related problem here, as i am getting more and more the idea that this belongs in another forum like OT tutoring, or OT finances. But anyway give it a shot, tell me what its all about.

8. i94tex

i94tex New Member

Thanks. I know what accounts and auditors do. I was hoping there would be one on the forum.

I put the question here thinking that since most people are out of school not many would venture back into OT Tutoring.

cliff notes : I need to ask an auditor some audit related questions. If someone is not one, there is no help that can be provided for me.

But thanks for taking time and trying to be of assisstance. :)