A&P Any artists want something to try bringing to life?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Alexqzilla, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

I'm sure everyone has had that feeling where they see a really cool picture in their head that they want to draw or paint or create on their computer, but lack the artistic skill to do so. If anyone's bored enough, or is going through artist's block, or just wants to do me a favor, I've done my best to write out in detail what I've got in my head. I think it'd go good in some sort of book :wiggle:

Taking off the blindfold, the man found himself in the middle of the biggest field he'd ever seen, let alone stood in the middle of. The field stretched out to the horizon in all directions. He looked out far, farther than the field before him, all the way to the wall of trees so far on the horizon. Above the trees, stretching all the way across the sky, was the top half of the moon. It was so enourmous on this night, he could see individual craters and ancient water channels, canyons, valleys, and huge shadows stretching out for miles. It was bright enough to light up the entire field and the night sky. The moon was so close he felt like he didn't know which planet he belonged to. He felt as if he could jump off the ground and fall to his death, landing in one of those huge shadowy canyons. It took a lot of internal convincing that he wasn't dangling above the moon's surface. He turned around to look at the other side of the field, and above those trees there was nothing but dark blue sky. No giant moon, no stars, no faraway planets, no constellations. It looked like a picture being drawn from the bottom, and the entire canvas above the trees was nothing but blank dark blue. Almost like a bluescreen, if you will. Anything could go there, he could look up towards the sky and see a giant face, bigger than the moon behind him, staring, if the painter would just get back to work on it. He felt like an ant on a basketball when he looked out around him. He stared out at that blank sky for probably ten minutes, until his self esteem and ego had dropped low enough to turn around and find himself confronted yet again by the giant moon. He felt his stomach drop at first glance, feeling again like he was about to fall off the grassy ceiling and plummet back down to the cold hard rock above.

Have a great day

2. nicklk

nicklk New Member

3. charel

charel : explorer

. :ugh2:

4. BeachBoy

BeachBoy New Member

unfortunately, this forum, altough called arts and photography, is more about photography and art related to photography... not much about the rest of arts.

5. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

6. mystix

mystix OT Supporter