SRS Anxiety is killing me.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dreams2Reality, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

This post doesn't even warrant any 'issues'.

I literally, as I was browsing OT, just got a phone call at the office saying my aunt fell asleep at the wheel.

Noone knows any details of her condition, or what happened, and I'm going crazy.

There's no point to this thread.

I hope she's ok :wtc:.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm sorry :hug:

Are you on any medication for your anxiety? Unfortunately mine has gotten much worse in the past 6 months and I am seeing a psychiatrist soon in hopes of finding new medication for it. Or is this just anxiety right now in this moment over the events?

3. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Actually, last year this time, after I made a post regarding 'anxiety', I went to my doctor and he just said when I get stressed, my anxiety kicks me in the nuts.

So I don't have 'diagnosed' anxiety, but boy does it drive me nuts.

Update to the topic, though:

My cousin just called and said my aunt is 'okay'. She spoke with her, which means she's not dead - all that matters to me. I'm sure she has some scrapes and bruises, but she should be good.

Thank god.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yay! Last year my dad got very sick and passed out at the wheel. He crashed into a tree and totalled his car but he was fine other than some now horrible shoulder and hand pains. At first they called me at work and said they didn't know his status and I was freaking out too, so I feel for you :hs:

5. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Yeah, definitely isn't the best way to 'deliver news'. Glad to hear pops ended up okay though.