Anxiety from the EX well after the end

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by uwofrost, Aug 29, 2008.

1. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

For reasons unbenounced to me i get that anxiety feeling when i see pics of my ex with somone she is dating. I thought i had been completely gotten past my feelings for her. I of course still love her in that i care about her as i always will. She was my first love. We dated for 3.5 years when i was in college. I felt i was over her enough to let her add me on facebook. We have had small talks on MSN and shit. So i pop on FB and there are some pics of her with a guy she is kinda seeing from work (yes i told her this is not smart) and i got that turning feeling in my stomach. i cant explain why. What is my issue?

2. Timer

Timer Guest

Nothing, I'm in a similar position but she hasn't met someone else. Are you two in the same area? If so, do your own thing until she's not with someone. Once she isn't, give her a call and ask her out to coffee. Redo the dating thing.

I don't think you're abnormal, you are just that fond of her. I don't blame you, my ex dumped me and I'm only a week into it but I'm not over it. I may not be until I remove her facebook, delete her screename, block her, take my number out of the phone, etc. Right now she's being a little whore and hitting up fraternities....so yeah.

3. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

I dumped her almost 2 years ago. totally broke ties with her a year ago or so. we live 4.5 hrs apart. im moving another 14 hrs away. I dont want to be with her if i did i would. i have girls im seeing and shit but i dont know why she still effects me.

4. Timer

Timer Guest

Because you made a mistake. Since you're going so far apart, try removing her from facebook, deleting her contacts, never talking to her again. It's not going to work out.

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Is the new guy totally different than you? I know if an ex dated a guy just like me I wouldn't be as bothered

6. Timer

Timer Guest

very good point.

7. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

its not who it is or anything like that its bothering me that i get a feeling in my stomach from seeing pics. I shouldnt be getting that. Im better than that, im stronger than that. Normally i am in full control of my emotions and atleast understand why i get the feeling i get. but all this to me is unexplainable. i have moved on starting a new chapter in my life soon. I have a girl im going to be with when i move. there is so much else and i cant understand why it bothers me. we are friends and she wants to see me but i said no. it just erks me that it gives me that sick feeling.

Sorry i went on a rant in the middle of that.

8. Timer

Timer Guest

A part of you still likes her.

9. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Im sure of that. i guess i didnt figure it would be such a large part. The sex was amazing. she has told me that no one can approch what i did for her in that area.

10. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:rofl: Coming from the guy who still talks to his ex and can't get over her

11. Timer

Timer Guest

I haven't spoken to my ex in a week sir.

12. LBFilmGuy

That's why you're trying to figure out how to still talk to her and have her as a FWB, amirite? :hsugh:

13. Timer

Timer Guest

No, I came to the conclusion she can win me back. Does not mean I will talk to her. FWB does not mean interested, it means having play.

14. LBFilmGuy

Right.

In your own delusional universe it does.

Even your first statement here shows you are not even close to being over her.