SRS Anxiety(anonymous thread)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    About 1 year ago I had terrible anxiety, I think I almost had slight agoraphobia during the summertime (i'm only 15)

So this year at school hfas been great, I still have had mild anxiety but i've been hanging out with friends and have been having alot of fun. So last night, I started having terrible fealings. I felt so worried that I couldn't even think right. I had just been to school a couple hours before, and it had been a great day. So why was I getting all nervous all of a sudden? I got real sick with some stomach flu and had to stay home today. At first I thought I threw up because of anxiety, but it turns out I was actually sick, having a fever. So I was sitting at home all day sleeping, when I got up about a hour ago. I have to say for awhile I was having such bad anxiety that i've never fealt before. Luckily it's subsided for at least now, but I feal like I will never be OK again. I just want to live normally.
  2. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Apr 24, 2005
    I know exactly what you're feeling. Those random butterflies in your stomach for no reason- overwhelmingly anxious thoughts that you can't stop thinking about- getting physically sick because you're so anxious... It happens to many people. Some people experience it for many years- others just for a short time.

Talk to your parents (or whom ever you live with) and tell them what's been going on. Tell them you want to see a psychologist about it. There are anxiety medications that you take -not all the time, but only when you feel like you're having an anxiety attack. If meds aren't your thing go to a psychologist that specializes in behavior therapy- they can help you with techniques you can use to calm and center yourself.

You WILL be okay again. Many people deal with anxiety. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Talk to your parents and a professional about your options- you'll feel better. Good Luck :)