TAT another tongue piercing question... sorry

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dbdraggin, Oct 23, 2004.

1. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

ok, 3 days ago i got my tongue pierced and while theres no swelling there does seem to be two cracks (for lack of a better word) starting at the hole and going in the direction of the tip on the top of my tongue. they are very small and only about 1/4" long each, but i never noticed them till now...

heres the thing, i did however catch the bottom ball on my barbell on the front of my bottom teeth twice already... fairly well too. so could the action of me accidentally trying the pull the fucking barebell through my tongue have caused these cracks? or are they normally there for most people and not just for retards like myself?

thanks as usual, im not really panicking or concerned... just wanna see that the deal is.

2. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

thats the problem, i cant seem to get any good pics thatll show the detail... ill try again

3. fearandloathinginGA

fearandloathinginGA I love the little tacos. I love them good!

I would say catching it might have something to do with it. That never happened to me and I've had mine done twice. I really don't know what this is from but that is my guess. Do they hurt or bleed?

4. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

no they really dont hurt or bleed and they seem to be going away pretty quickly, really not noticable at all now... just looked alot worse than they felt

5. bmezine

bmezine Guest

it could have been the barbell migrating due to catching it before
    but if all is good now then no worries