FRK Another threesome thread

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by yankeeschick14, May 13, 2008.

1. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

Sorry for making another one of these threads, since we seem to get about one a day, but I didnt really want to hijack anyone elses with my own specific questions. Twistedmind's thread and the EDU have some good stuff going on right now though.

Anyhow, my bf and I have been together 5 years. We have never been with anyone else (been together since I was 15). We've discussed threesomes and things in the past, but its starting to get into the serious end of this conversation. My best friend recently broke up with her long term boyfriend, and she and I had a very long conversation last night about all these things, including her interest in having a foursome. This stemmed the idea for me to ask her if she would like to become involved with myself and my bf in a threesome, or include her ex (who shes just taking a break from to have other experiences) in a foursome or sorts. I feel this would be better than a threesome so no one gets left out. Does anyone see an issue with getting involved with this couple that we're incredibly close to? FYI, my best friend is an absolutely gorgeous girl who I've known from the beginning my bf has some level of attraction to; his best friend is relatively attractive as well but the girlfriend is not comparable to my best friend.

Conversation with the bf turned more serious, and it comes out that his overall fantasy is that she and I would service him/have sex in front of him and that he would be the only guy involved. For some reason, I am less comfortable with this idea than the foursome. Can we discuss benefits and disadvantages of each? There is also another couple I am interested in possibly involving, who are still together, and the girl we dont know very well. I feel like I would be putting myself at less risk by hooking up with her than my best friend since the fourth grade. He's for my best friend because the other guy is HIS best friend-- I dont really understand this reasoning. Maybe we should just avoid friends altogether?

Certain terms of this engagement have already been discussed. We want to move in baby steps from me just hooking up/making out with a girl and them watching, to them/him becoming more actively involved. He wants to have a threesome before a foursome because he finds it less intimidating. He insists on having no MM contact, and doesnt particularly look forward to seeing another man nude. I, on the other hand, would prefer the presence of another guy. There will be no penetration outside of couples; oral is not forbidden between the girls, and the she can touch him freely.

Oh yeah and another thing: how do we bring up the discussion with people? Do you recommend taking them out to dinner on a "date" and explaining the terms of what we're intererested in, or should we just allow things to naturally progress while hanging out and drinking together? its not that i want to use alcohol as a crutch, but I certainly think it would help loosen everyone up a bit.

This is still in the preliminary discussion phase, but I would really like any information or opinions you guys could give me. Flip, feel free to contribute your own questions, along with anyone else who has related questions.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well of course you are more wary of his fantasy-he's getting exactly what he wants. He gets sucked by two hot ass chicks and what do you get? Sure you get to make out and experiment with your hot girl friend, but is that what you really want? I can understand wanting the foursome for the other male for you....

I never personally would have a three or foursome most likely, but if I started to entertain the idea it would never ever be with close friends. To me that is just way too awkward. Might not be the case for your or others obviously but that would just be way fucking weird for me after the fact.

3. UrbanKnight

UrbanKnight Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun

Of course he is into it from the MFF perspective... Are you into it, or are you just considering indulging his fantasy?

Is your relationship storng enough to know that he will not have feelings towards your best friend that will leave things akwards for the rest of your relationship?

I see it mentioned here alot, but alot of communication must happen, and the two of you need to be VERY secure in you relationship. I know I could never handle this situation myself (one woman is enough of a pain in the ass :) ), but on the little you typed, I would be concerned that your BF may drift to your girlfriend as a result of this. After all, you are young (god makes me feel old typing that), and although it has been 5 years, they are still very immature years for relationships to have solid enough roots to handle alot of serious stressors.

My $.02, and I owe you some change.

UK

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

That worries me too, I know yankee has always described her relationship as incredibly strong, and that I actually don't doubt. The only thing that bugs me is why? It doesn't seem like you really want this, more sounds like you want to indulge his fantasy and try something new, but what are you really getting out of it?

If you want to try new things to spice up your sex life I'm not sure a threesome is the way to go when you aren't getting what you want (in this case a foursome with a guy).

5. yankeeschick14

you're right, it is incredibly strong. we've survived a four year LDR and we're closer and stronger than most other people our age. Jealousy would never be a problem, nor would insecurity. Its not really that i dont want a threesome, I'm just trying to feel out my own desires. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of me and her doing things to him, and just watching her do things to him, over me and her actually doing things (really, not a bi bone in my body). The idea of that visual I find rather exciting. Yes I am indulging a bit, I know this is something he has always wanted and since we're very committed to each other, there's not much opportunity for him to get that. However, he had all but dropped the idea until I mentioned it today. He's letting me be in complete control of it, I'm choosing the people, I'm calling the shots, we're setting the limits together but really its all within my comfort zone. Its not just for him though, I also would like to have this experience.

We're spending a lot of time talking about this before anything happens. I just want to have everything set before anything happens to be sure we're both on the same terms and ther are no suprises in the midst of something.

Its certainly not the only way to spice things up, many of which we have explored. My sex life is by no means boring but we always like to bring new things in to the scene.

6. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Seems like your reasons for your own thread are logical :)

Personally I prefer hooking up with long time friends; especially for your first time. The situation can be very intimidating and may (probably) not go the way you had invisioned it. It will make things a lot easier having someone you trust and have a strong relationship with as your first time. Having said that, some might say that is worse because there are a ton of feelings that could be involved and after might be difficult. Personally, I think that if your relationship with the friend is strong than this will not be an issue. From your story, it would appear that it is and thus, I think doing it with your friend would probably be best.

As for your partner's wants. I think that is fine, however, if you and/or the other girl want something different, you have to come to some sort of agreement PRIOR to doing anything. The terms must be laid out fully prior to doing anything. Furthermore, if you do not feel comfortable with doing things with his friend's girl, than you don't do it :)...it is all about being comfortable or there could be resentment afterwards or feelings of guilty/shame.

In your case, it would appear that he is wanting you to do stuff with another girl. If this is okay with you (is it?) than you should be able to set the terms as to whom you do it with IMO. If he wants to do something with his male best friend, than he can set the terms ;) however, since you will play the main role, more your choice. Having said that, it is not a hard fast rule. If there is some specific reason why he does not want to do it with your friend, than you have to be receptive to that. Being naked and fooling around with someone can be very VERY intimidating. Adding in someone you do not know well or feel comfortable with just adds a whole 'nother component to things (also why I suggest a friend first). But if he feels uncomfortable with your friend you need to be receptive. In the end, it might be that neither couple is suitable for you guys and your experience will have to wait.

It can be difficult to find people, so when you are doing something like this, you have to have patience.

It is good that you are setting the foundation prior to the event and understanding what each of you want out of the situation. Than again, it seems the conversation is about what HE wants. Question. What do YOU want? You should enjoy the experience as well :)

Personally, I would have to say he has to get over the MM thing and be comfortable with his sexuality. Funny, I had a conversation about this recently. There is gay guy that keeps trying to pick me up when we are out and just will not let it go. I was chatting with some people the other night and told them, on a scale of 1-7 (1 hetero, 7 homo), I am a 1.5 I can appreciate a good looking man, but that is about as far as it goes. Kissing a guy or beyond has absolutely no appeal (they are too prickly :mamoru:; girls are soft :)). He needs to be confident in his sexuality and himself to accept another man being around.

Although this should not, I repeat NOT, used as a weapon to get what you want, I always like to point out to guys that want a MFF and their gf doesn't seem interested, would they do a MMF. They always (usually) say NO! very emphatically. A bit hypocritical in my mind. You expect your girlfriend to do things with a girl, but you won't do things with a guy? NOw I know this is a bit of a tangent off of your situation, however, if we pull it back, it still fits. If he expects a MFF, he needs to be receptive to your wants and be accepting of a MMF (or in your case MFMF).

Personally, I am not sure how well your situation will work because it seems he has some security issues about his own body or whatever. This could cause some problems and should probably be investigated more. I could be completely off, but it is something I would recommend exploring. Also, with you two wanting different things, I can see there being issues of resentment between you two in the future. That is, him giving into what you are wanting and him not feeling fully satisfied with what he wants or vice-versa (you giving in, than not being fully happy).

I think you should not rush into this and sit down and talk more :)

As for bringing it up with others. 'You wanna fool around?' tends to work well :mamoru: Seriously though, be upfront with people. If you are sexual in nature, I presume your friends will be similar and it should not be that difficult. Don't try to disguise it however. You do not want to be 'sending signals' and have them COMPLETELY miss it resulting in problems.

In our most recent foursome (little different MFFF), we talked about it prior and then went out for dinner together, flirted at the table, switched partners for the second half night. Went to the theatre for a movie, then headed home, grabbed some liquor, strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate and had a BLAST! But yeah, be upfront with your friends. I think that is the best method.

Feel free to ask more

WOW, I write too much in these things!

7. yankeeschick14

Bubba, you're amazing. Thanks so much for stopping by, and write as much as you wish. This is all helping me figure out what I really want out of this.

First things first: he's not uncomfortable with anyone I suggest, so long as its a friend of mine. He has okayed three of my friends thus far, all of whom are likely candidates. I just spoke with one of the three about the situation, and she said she was open and would like to experiment with us. She's unhitched making this an easy FFM. Boy was suprised I could come up with someone so quickly. The good thing is that it wouldnt actually happen quickly because she lives about 8 hours away from us, so there's plenty of time to discuss before an actual meeting would take place.

She and I just had a very long and detailed conversation about what we want from this. Meaning she is just a toy in our relationship, there is no emotional attachment to her outside of my friendship with her, and she is using us like we're using her. We agreed we're just interested in seeing how this goes, and if things dont work out they dont. Also, neither of us are really bi-curious, so most of the attention will be focused on him, which is good for all of us. At least thats the intention going in, but to be honest I could probably see myself falling into doing something to her/having things done to me in the heat of the moment.

We have agreed at this point that only bringing in one more person at this point would be less intimidating. I can be more comfortable, seeing as I trust this girl very much, and he doesnt have to immediately confront whatever male issues. He said we would take it one step at a time, but didnt close the door on my foursome suggestion, which I think is good. Its not that I want the two guys to do anything, so that made him feel better.

He keeps telling me that this is 100% my decision and whatever makes me happy he'll do or wont do.

8. Bubba Atlantis

:) Always happy I can help :hug:

Glad you are figuring out what you want. As what was already stated, it seems like it was for him, so people just want to make sure that YOU want to do things as well ;)

This is why I always find it funny when people say that they can not find people to fool around with. I always say it is a sign that you are not comfortable with your sexuality. People keep friends that are similar to themselves. We like ourselves (usually) and thus we look for qualities in others that remind us of ourself :) Therefore, if you are open about sex, there is a good chance that the friends you keep are the same. If you are private, than your friends most likely are as well. Obviously this is not an absolute, but it seems to be a common theme.

The far away ones could be great. The friend that Lovely and I first played with lived a city away (about 2 hours), so it allowed for discussion prior and it allowed for separation after. There wasn't that week or two later thing like 'okay are we doing this again or??' Seeing them every once and a while lets you do it more than once but not so that it seems like it has to happen regularly :)

Glad you used the toy analogy. That was the most important thing I was taught by a couple. They said 'the other person is simply a toy in your twisted house of sex :). Don't forget that and don't try to make it more' The problem with this is that when you start incorporating friends, it is always more. The key will be separating playing around and friendship. With our friends, we have the two completely seperate. Every once and a while we play, the rest of the time we don't. Be forwarned your friendship will be changed forever. The degree to which it is, is totally up to you. For us, there is always a sexual undertone to the friendships and we are a lot more cuddly and, probably, inapproriate at times to outside spectators. Nothing wrong with that...just so you know :wiggle: It also seems like you have the good mindset about being used. Some people can take that very personally and be hurt by it. It isn't meant to be hurtful and I think you and your friend understand that :)

Talk about your boundaries prior to doing things. Things can change as you are going along but the other partner deserves to know the possibilities. For instance you might discuss prior that your first time it will only be petting and kissing. However, you might mention that depending on how things go, you might move to fingering one another. Make sure he is clear that the fingering is NOT the plan but depending on comfort level as it goes along is a possibility. Guys (myself included) get giddy with the prospects of two women and start to think with their dicks....BAD TIME! You tell him there is a SLIGHT possibility of fingering, he will expect fingering, so make it VERY VERY CLEAR that it is a possibility not an expectation (make him repeat it back to you if you must :mamoru:) But yeah, heat of the moment can be bad. In your situation it shouldn't be too bad, but imagine you stating to your BF prior that he is allowed to kiss and fondle her and the next thing you see he is fingering her or eating her out. You then go WTF?, get angry and the opportunity is forever ruined. Hence why communication, trust and respect are VITAL for success

Before you do anything think of the future. You would like another guy there. If that never happened would that be okay or would you feel sort of ripped off? That is, you did what he wanted but he did not do what you wanted? You do not want to assume. Thus you can be happy about the possibility that you will have MFMF, but be comfortable if that does not occur :) If the answer is yes, have fun :naughty:

These are fun to reply to :mamoru:

9. yankeeschick14

That's exactly the way I feel: I would be excited at the possibility of eventually bringing in another guy, but also pleased we broadened our horizons and allowed another person into our bedroom at all. The whole idea excites me. I also feel like this will definately bring us closer because it requires a ton of trust and communication.

We've discussed ahead of time the limits. With this particular girl, I wouldnt mind him doing things to her: petting, oral, fingering. No penetration. The sex at this point is something I feel like needs to be reserved for just us, its rather sacred to me that we've only been with each other. I've said move slow enough so that I can direct you away if I do begin to feel uncomfortable, or so that i can overall direct the contact. If I move his hand onto her, that's a pretty sure sign of what I'm okay with. Although I'm not entirely sure how I will react because I've never done this before.

Yes, I stole the toy analogy from you. I really enjoy that :) and so did they.

Most of my friends are extremely sexual in nature, although he and I are probably far ahead of most other people we're friends with. We do have open communication with everyone about it, but I dont think anyone really knows the extent to which the freaky is. And I prefer it that way...I'm a very innocent-looking person, and I dont need to emit any kind of unnecessary vibes.

I dont mind the friendship changing, because I wouldnt necessarily believe it to be for the worse. She is one who I often turn to with new sex ideas, so it wasnt suprising to her that i went to her about this. she said she had actually just recently discussed this with her best friend, and they had agreed they would try it. She said she would only do it with this girl, until I mentioned joining us, to which she answered we could be added to the list since she had this conversation with me. Several of my other girlfriends would be the same. I have a lot of girlfriends who are very sexual in nature, but who are currently single and looking to explore themselves. Seems to be a common theme right now.

10. Bubba Atlantis

Those who have not done so will question how it can bring you closer, but I firmly believe that screwing around with other people (done the right way of course) strengthens your relationship with your primary partner emensily.

Nothing wrong with your no penetration rule. Lovely and I have been doing this for about six years now and none of our experiences have involved penetration....well by my dick anyway...there have been strap-on's and doubles used.

Darn you took the toy analogy from me :( I was hoping someone else was preaching it :mamoru: Oh well, good to know it is being used :)

As far as sexual communication with friends. There are specific things that you do not chat about with friends for respect of your own relationship, your partner and your friends, however, the basics tend to be communicated. LOL you remind me of Lovely. She has friends (old ones now) that I could NEVER convince she did anything with women, liked being tied up or anything else. She had them all fooled :mamoru:

Again, similar to Lovely, I think you selected the same type of friend as she did. I think you will be fine and have a good idea of where you want to go with things :)

Care to introduce me to your friends :mamoru: Always looking for more people to play with :rofl: I'm sure you could put in a good word for me :x: :mamoru:

:O wow, far too many smilies

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

meh it's just sex, if ur adults about it then you still are the same people afterwards. i share food with sally i share sex with sally and then i have a debate about psychology with sally, she's still sally afterwards and i'm still jjj. we just serviced each other

12. zanyspy_dude

zanyspy_dude King of teh n00bz

i dunno, they've dated since 15 and not been with anyone else? Honestly, this seems like a bad idea. When i did it, my gf was really upset about it later. She didn't like seeing me with another woman.

If you think you can BOTH handle the implications of this, go for it. It is pretty fun. There's been great advice so far.

13. Bubba Atlantis

I started dating my wife on her 15th birthday....we have now been together for seven years. We do this sort of thing...I don't think age or sexual promiscuity have anything to do with it :)

14. yankeeschick14

:eek3: odd... we started dating on my 15th birthday as well. thats actually uncanny. And yeah I have a friend I can introduce you to: myself. Host us in vancouver and we'll come up and play :mamoru:

15. Bubba Atlantis

are you sure you are not an alter ego of my WIFE!.....wow, so every few months I will give you updates on what to expect because it would appear we are just a few months ahead of you. Scary to look at me and see what hell awaits you in the future hey :mamoru:

Where are you guys? I am always up for hosting....you should come to one of the fetish parties....you should see Lovely's most recent costume

16. yankeeschick14

i just bought a new costume too!! gorgeous new corset I'm dying to wear out somewhere. We're in New Jersey. In for PM exchange of pics :x: lovely even looks like me :noes:

I'd appreciate the heads up on what to expect every few months, so I can prepare myself for whatever comes my way :mamoru:

On another note, I just got this message on my facebook from the girl I talked to you + me + oh, you know... = ;)

:naughty:

17. Bubba Atlantis

Totally...pm coming your way :)

Hmm, I guess I owe Twisted one too...alrigh off I go to upload por....errr erotic beauty to the internet again :)

18. Bubba Atlantis

Prove it :mamoru: ....head to toe of course (and everywhere in between ;)).....sigh I am so bad! See I told ya when a guy is presented with a beautiful woman, they stop thinking with their big head and start thinking with their SMALL head sigh

Your gonna get proposed to at your graduation (oh wait you are beyond that aren't you) and then things will go great...then it will suck...then it will get better again....umm that kinda sums it up lol. I would give you more...but some of it is more private.

Having said that, I did the thing that so many people on FS fail to do. I have NOT TOLD ANY OF MY FRIENDS ABOUT FS.....so I can say whatever lol

:eek3: wow you are so young....it is almost illegal for me to 'talk' to you :mamoru:

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  19. yankeeschick14

PM sent!

ah, no go on the proposal. maybe college though lol :dunno:

unfortunately, there's at least one outsider who knows about me on here. works with my father. so he better shhh :squint:

20. Bubba Atlantis

lol.....wow, nice pm ;)

Damn, Bubba has once again hijacked another thread with is pervertedness!

Say hi to Mr B. for me :big grin:

21. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

just to clarify this was not my idea... it was brought up to me based on the conversation that was had with her friend. i was merely listening to what she wanted. we both are extremely comfortable with eachother. the only person i want to have sex with in the world is my SO and i would have no problem doing that. she is curious about it which has made me curious about it. its not about me getting exactly what i want... i am not for or against, i'm really indifferent to the whole thing but if she wants to experiment then i said i would have to be there just because i am the only person she's been with and vice versa. i would have no problem watching her with another girl (girl on girl poses no threat to me). her with another guy won't happen (he'd have to be trusted by me at an extreme level) and it would never be just her and another dude because that would be just wierd.

she has found somone that she would like to do this with whom isn't the original girl in the conversation and i am leaving everything up to her 100%. i have no opinions in the matter because i am not being selfish at all. the rules are up to her and her friend who want to do this. i am simply the guinea pig so to speak. there is no doubt that it would be really fun to do and is obviously a turn on (i'm a guy) but i am not pushing the matter in any way.

hopefully that clears things up a bit as to my feeling about it.

22. yankeeschick14

thanks for some of the clarifications. But dont act like you are THAT indifferent-- you were so excited!

To everyone else, this is neither one of us forcing this on the other. This is just something we both would like to explore together.

23. Bubba Atlantis

You have a good mindset about things. I think you have a good chance of things occuring. Many times, men get so overwhelmed by the idea that they start to bring the idea up all the time, then try to control the situation and state what they want. They will fantasize and imagine. The problem is, they start sharing that with their female partner. Some like to hear that, but others do not. Not because they don't like hearing about sexual situations, but more because it puts a lot of pressure on the girl to live up to the guys expectations. I think the best course of action is to be open and relaxed, leave it up to the girl to decide what she wants to do and feels comfortable with. If she asks for advice/opinions, then give them, but try to ensure that the situation is empowering to her :)

24. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

well yeah i was when you got into the details about it. lol.

It is true that i am selfish of your body. i've only touched it. it would be wierd to see someone else touch you as intimately as i do. there's a difference between lust and love. i would expect you to be the same way as well so thats why contact with me is not necessary. i don't need that honestly. i get all the pleasure i want or need.

if doing this one time for an hour or so of fun is going to end up ruining our incredible relationship i want no part in it. i value you as a person too much for something like this to come between us. as long as we can guarantee nothing will change between us based on the rules YOU set forth i am open to it.

i wouldn't mind having sex in the same room as another couple and involving the women for themselves as you mentioned before, i just wouldn't want feelings to be hurt or worse ruin the time by someone getting out of line...

for everyone: my relationship with YC is so strong because of our incredible amount of trust we have with eachother. we are always honest and up front about issues in our relationship and this experience will be no different.

25. Bubba Atlantis

Honestly, I think you two would be fine playing around a bit with others. You seem to have the key factors in a relationship that make playing around successful.